I am disabled and on Social Security Disablity, I had my leg amputed. Does anyone know of any agencies, etc. that can provide me with some home repairs, I live in Brazoria, County, Texas, which is next door to Houston, Texas.

I live in a Mobile Home and it needs to be leveled and skirting replaced. I just can't afford to do this on my income.

Thank you.