Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Trishala Raj

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Answers
    3
    Views
    1,175

    So for Cost basis 25% is the cost the parents...

    So for Cost basis 25% is the cost the parents paid And 75% is the fmv on date of inheritance?

    https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/1.1014-6
  2. Answers
    3
    Views
    1,175

    Cost basis of property when I sell

    What if a parent gifts real property to a child? My name was included in 25% of the title Of land when my dad was alive. When my dad died, I received the remaining 75% to the land. Now after 15...
Results 1 to 2 of 2