Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silver18boi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2004, 10:36 PM
    Futuristic Chat and Themes
    Hey! Ive got a question for you! I recently went to see the movie Eurotrip at the theatre and in the movie the main character is on some sort of chat line. Ive seen chat lines or themes like this before in movies and really want to install it on my computer... I'm getting sick of the plain old chat and plain old themes can someone please help me find something new and futuristic id really really appreciate it . Thanks ;D
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2004, 03:22 PM
    Re: Futuristic Chat and Themes
    When you say chat, what program are you talking about - MSN Messenger, Yahoo, AOL, ICQ... the list can go on.

Anyway - here are a few sites to check for applying themes to your chat clients/PC etc.

www.bigblueball.com - Nice site for the majority of chat clients. Check out the links page for each chat client to find some good sites for downloading extra themes etc.

www.themexp.org - If you are running Windows XP, this site is worth a look at. Lots of different themes you can download. Make sure you read the "how to install" page.

There's a few. I'm sure some of the other peeps here will add a few more.
    silver18boi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2004, 05:56 PM
    Re: Futuristic Chat and Themes
    Its not like any old chatline... but this kind of chat has been used in movies before... ive seen it lots... like for instance some movie with the presidents son or daughter... and the other was eurotrip... there has been lots of movies with chatlines like this in it... it took up the whole screen and was just way better than any other chat... sort of futurisitic... it wasn't plain and boring where you just sit in a room and type stuff on the screen,. its different... hard to explain... but if anyone could possibly watch the movie eurotrip... and then you'll see what I'm talking about... thanks :)
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2004, 07:18 AM
    Futuristic Chat and Themes
    The chance are that it may just not be real. Just a chat client used for show. But I could be wrong. I'll keep an eye out for the movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chat at network [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Can anybody tell me how to do chat at the net work by using windows? Thanks

Themes of The Great Gatsby [ 4 Answers ]

What does this theme mean: "Blind Pursuit of an Ideal is Destructive"

I want a chat room [ 7 Answers ]

We need some sort of chatroom on this site I think it would be cool

Chat files [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Jendor, If you have the latest version of MSN these instructions should work... In MSN, Click on Tools and then Options. Then Click on the Messages tab up the top. You should see an option at the bottom of that window for message logging. By ticking that box you can chose a location to...

View more questions Search