Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellowfellow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Freshman and Senior
    Ok I have always been wondering if its OK for a freshman to date a senior.
    Does anyone think in high school that a 3 year gap is that big?

Thanks for any answers
    :D

I mean I have my eyes on this older guy (junior) but for now I'm only in the 8th grade so I honestly have no chance, but I was thinking maybe when I hit high school I have a possible chance?

Thanks Again~
    steph86 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2008, 01:20 PM
    When I was a freshman in high school I had a lot of friends who were dating seniors. I don't think a 3 year gap in high school is that big. Definitely not.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Dating yes... sex no.
    danigurl333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Well 3 years is no big deal but it will be when the senior turns 18 cause he or she could go to jail
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danigurl333
    well 3 years is no big deal but it will be when the senior turns 18 cause he or she could go to jail
    Not for dating, but I know what you're saying. Sex now is a horrible idea. Sex then would be a criminal idea.

Big ol' can of worms here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freshman/Senior dating [ 18 Answers ]

Is it okay for a freshman(in highschool) to date a senior? I'm good friends with a lot of seniors at my high school through teams and such and I guess people consider me to be mature for my age. I know that some people might answer this question by saying that senior guys are only looking...

My senior dog won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is 12 years old, a shepherd mix, medium size female. She stopped eating a few days ago and nothing I try to feed her tempts her, even her favorite foods. She also seems quite listless lately. Other than that, I haven't noticed any problems. Please help!

Church girl, sits behind me in math, I'm Junior she's Freshman [ 13 Answers ]

First things first, she is smart and is in excelerated math courses, just to keep my pride. We go to the same church and have for years. My mom and her mom were Sunday school teachers together. I talk and flirt with her all the time. She does in return even more so. Every time I pass her in...

Freshman physical science [ 1 Answers ]

If an 18 wheeler and a sports car collide head on which vehicle will experience the greater force of impacr? The greater impulse? The greater change in momentum? The greater acceleration?

Freshman Girl [ 12 Answers ]

There is this new freshman girl, that tries to talk to me. But she is shy, and does it through her friend. So when day she comes and sits on my lap at the lunch table. Then my teacher tells her to go back to her seat. The next week or so, she talk to me through her friend. The gives me her number....

View more questions Search