Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Dforslin's Avatar
    Dforslin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 15, 2018, 06:12 PM
    How do you find out if a closed college reimbursed the loan providers if you withdraw
    I attended Knapp College of Business Tacoma Washington. For the last ten years I have had my income taxes taken for student loans I didn't have because I withdrew from the college within the time allotted. I am trying to find out if the college ever sent my loan money back to the lenders because I have paperwork to prove I do not owe any money because I wasn't attending the school and they were receiving money for me as a student. I need to get this taken care of ASAP.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    May 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
    It is very likely that they did not, and to be honest the year you withdrew is when you needed to follow up on this. After 10 years and it is closed, you will have to talk to the loan provider to see a record of the repayment. If they did not repay, if they were not closed you could sue them, but you will be liable for the payment if they did not repay it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 14 Answers ]

I graduated from in 1981 from the Detroit Institute of Technology (DIT). I am planning to get a MBA and need transcripts. The college has been closed for over 25 years, but through research I found that the transcripts were sent to Lawrence Institute of Technology (LIT) which is also in the Detroit...

Find closed college in TX [ 2 Answers ]

I went to national education center in houston, tx on beechnut. The school has closed, but I need to get an original transcript that I may attend lamar university to get my degree in education. I need the phone number of the place where the records are being kept, that I may talk with a rep

How to find a closed college [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the address for South Central Community College in New Haven, CT?

View more questions Search