Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    tushdalal's Avatar
    tushdalal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
    Gpat scholership payment problem.
    I am a GPAT qualified student seeking M.Pham education from AICTE approved institute.. I had fulfilled all the applications and requirements I got the messages from AICTE about debruisment of my scholership forfor four months.. but still I didn't get a rupee in my account.. What should I do? My further study depends on the same stipend..
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

    May 18, 2014, 05:54 PM
    YOu really need to contact the people who was giving you the money directly.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    May 19, 2014, 06:12 AM
    The AICTE has been involved in the law suit that is currently in India's Supreme court, I am not sure if those issues has effected your money.

    But I agree, you need to contact the agency that pays out of the money directly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summer scholership 2011 for ug medical student [ 3 Answers ]

i m medical undergradute 3rd year student.i want to join free summer clinical there any free(no cost) summer clinical camp.

Scholership in europe in biomedical engineer [ 1 Answers ]

How can I know which collages in europe provide scholership in biomedical engineer

View more questions Search