Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Michael Damian's Avatar
    Michael Damian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 21, 2013, 12:17 AM
    Financial Suspension Issues
    I recently lost my financial aid for my Spring Term that was meant for my Fall/Spring Terms. If I was to lift my suspension by the end of Spring, would the remainder of the grant be transferred into my account during the beginning of the Summer Term? Or would the remaining amount be irretrievable.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    Dec 21, 2013, 05:42 AM
    You need to talk to the financial aid department of your university. But they normally do not pay past, only future, Your schools department is trained in the rules and also know why you lost it and how that effedts
    teacherjenn4's Avatar
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

    Dec 22, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Definitely ask at the financial aid department. They would be able to answer your questions and be able to decide if it can be reinstated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 financial issues that may stops someone from being able to set up their business? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help with this as soon as possible... thank u

4 financial issues that stops someone from being able to set up their business? [ 1 Answers ]

Needed for business coursework... as soon as possible... Thank You

Financial Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a chronic spending issue, mostly on steam and itunes I have a job but it pays verry little My mom is incharge of my bank account and normally informs me when I accidentally go over my limit, but do to the fact that I have just receaved a new account after being irresponsible with my last...

Ethical issues in keeping two financial records [ 7 Answers ]

What are the ethical issues in keeping two financial records?: One for internal purposes only and another for internal taxes purposes? Thanks.

View more questions Search