Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janeen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Wrong amounts in the box
    I e-filed already, but forgot to put in another deduction from new house purchase, what do I do?
    chiri Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by janeen
    I e-filed already, but forgot to put in another deduction from new house purchase, what do I do?
    You must amend 1040 by filing 1040X.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 1, 2007, 07:34 AM
    That is correct. Amend the return using Form 1040X.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self-referenced table in Oracle 9i database for huge amounts of data [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I'm designing a database (Oracle 9i) for payments registration system, obviously it will hold a VERY big amount of data, which is going to be changing constantly. There are so called “list payments”, which have several beneficiaries bound to it, additionally for transferring money to some...

Splitting the W2 amounts for Dual-status return [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from India and was on F1 OPT status for first six months of 2006 and then on H1B visa for the remaining six months. My wages and federal taxes are mentioned in W2 as $36964 and federal taxes $4894. The wages in my F1 OPT status are $10639 and the federal tax is $1170. Do I have to...

Pushing box [ 6 Answers ]

Can somebody please explain to me if it is easier for a short person or a tall person to push a box across a floor? Please don't just say "short or tall person" explain why?

Dirt amounts [ 1 Answers ]

How much dirt would I need (in yards ) to fill a hole 1ft deep by 10 ft long by 15ft wide

X in the box [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to cut and paste a graphic into my Yahoo mail and I get a blank box with a red x in the upper left hand corner. Any idea how to correct this?

View more questions Search