Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wetwet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 01:56 PM
    Sites like craigslist?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 01:58 PM

Please put a title in the heading and an actual question in the body of the post.

What is it that you want to know?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 01:58 PM

Do you have a specific question about them or are you looking for suggestions of those types of sites?
    Applehead30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 01:50 AM
    I just found out about Kroobe on feedmyapp.com. They wrote: "Kroobe is the best way to do online classified listings!"... I checked it out and it really seems to be hundret times better than craigslist. Very stylish, clean and userfriendly. I will use Kroobe from now on. Hope I could help! ;-)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Kijiji

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Orkut & most of the sites are blocked in uae, how can I open those sites [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open most of the sites, even the proxy sites

Sites like craigslist? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are any websites similar to CraigsList? I am looking for local classifieds to find for "free" stuff and or purchase and sell items. I really like Craigslist, but often find the item I want gone. ... I know I got to be more quick. Sigh...

Refunds with sites like Craigslist / Kijiji [ 10 Answers ]

I recently sold someone an item on an online garage sale website and they are claiming it doesn't work, the item was in it's original packaging and I explained exatly how I came to get it, am I under an obligation to refund the person? It's just a cell phone SIM card sold for like $15... I don't...

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

View more questions Search