Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clareB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Belly button piercing weird lump!!
    On my bottom part of my belly piercing, there is a little red lump next to it! It isn't hard, its soft and squashy, like an absess... is this infected? I have been cleaning it with surgical spirit, what else can I try to get rid of it? When I wake up it my piercing is often really crusty :( HELP ME :(
    dmafii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Well you should go to the piercing studio where you made your piercing, if you don't go on time, yoou might have to permanently remove piecring if it's a serious infection. The guy or woman who pierced you will probably give you some weird cream, and everything is going to be all right. (:
    Kmm061896 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 13, 2011, 09:29 AM
    Have you ever tried using sea salt or antibacterial soap ? Those often work to clean it better . How long has the bump been there ? Also , I have had mine pierced for about 2 months & mine is still crusty sometimes , but not as much ever since I went in a chlorine pool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced yesterday and I wondered how long do I have to wait before I can change my belly bar?::)

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly Button Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to pierce my belly button soon and I'm going to do it with my best friend (who lives in a different city-- I'm going to do it when I go visit her) anyway, she says that she doesn't know any good piercing studios.. this might sound like a really stupid question but is it OK to pierce your...

Belly button piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How long would I have to stay out of the pool if I get my belly button done

Belly Button Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:

View more questions Search