Over two years ago I've received a GREEN CARD. I was an ignorant
Enough to not pay a taxes ( long story).

Last year I've find a person who helped me to file the taxes, and he did advise me

To pay some years back. So I did pay, with a penalty.

Social Security Office did not credit me for paying the years back.

I've no success of finding an attorney to take my case.

Please direct me to an attorney who will take my case.

I'm looking for an answer because I'm desperate , but I can only pay

Via <money order> ( or cash in person) is it possible?

Mostly , I've so much problems , because my English language

Is very poor.

Please advise!