Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ki ki Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Granite countertops

Where is the best place to go regarding price and installtion quality, for granite slab countertops? Thank you, KiKi
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Apr 18, 2006, 04:14 PM
    You can go to a kitchen design company. You can got to Home Depot or Lowe's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom Counter -- Marble vs Granite [ 7 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2 bedroom pre-construction condo in Chicago. (mostly as an investment) For the master bathroom I decided to upgrade the counter to marble. (personally - I like marble but I only plan on living there 2 years) A few people have told me granite is a much better choice...

Cultured Granite counter top water stain [ 2 Answers ]

My wife has placed a plant on our kitchen counter top, which is made of a dark grey colored cultured granite. The plant apparently remained in the same position for nearly a year. Today when it was removed there remains a white discoloration, almost a bleached out stain the exact size of the...

Granite or marble slabe edging- [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a solid piece of granite, about 3/4" thick with a straight cut. Want to do a round edging myself, with grinder/sander type tool. I can get it to desired radius, but not sure how to finish it, to give more smoothness/ polish to match the top surface. I think I need to use various...

View more questions Search