Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    His Most Faithful Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Dragon Movie
    Hi

There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon.
    All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy.
    Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it when I saw it but I was young.

Anyone who can remember anything about it would be a great help. I know its vague but its all I can remember.

jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Listology: Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)List of Asterix animated movies(wikipedia):... quite seem to remember much more other than its animated and it came out in the late 80's or early 90's.. .
    Listology: Lists galore; movies, books, music, and more./content_show.cfm/content_id.16371/Movies - 159k -

Try this site it might help
    All_Dreamss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 09:46 PM
    I think you are remembering "THE LAST DRAGON". I have looked for a copy of the movie. I had purchased it in the late 80's, used. It was a wonderful movie. I can remember the main character(dragon) talking about 'antiquity'. It was the first time I heard the word. The movie was stolen or lost at one of my daughter's friend's place. I would so love to have it again. I cannot find any evidence of it's existence. If you find something, please let me know. Thanks!
    dinarevengelord Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 06:24 PM
    I think you might be talking about "Flight of Dragons" where dragons eat rocks to fly. I can't remember many details, but you can look it up on YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

RS - Dragon Dagger Poisned! [ 2 Answers ]

How Much Does A Ddp Cost?! (maybe only people that play rs might answer this question that I am dying to know the answer 4)

View more questions Search