Here's the story:
When we first started a relationship, I always stated it clear that I just wanted to have fun and to have someone to be with. Also, I said out loud, and very clearly, that "I do not want to get too far with this, so please try not to love me too much" (Sound very... I don't know.. weird right? But that's exactly what I said).

So we became couple. We went out on dates, talked, held hands etc... but No Sex! Apart from being faithful and helpful to him, I never ever did anything too much to lead him into falling for me any harder. I also told him about my dark side, my bad habits, weird hobbies etc...
And after 1 month, yes, just one month, he wanted to take the relationship to the next level, he wanted to commit! He wanted to be "The one: for me. He wanted to be with me for the rest of his life _ _!!

I mean, what the heck, I'm a control freak, I have trust issue and anger issue, not just on some particular person, on almost everyone (I told him that too!) and he still wanted a commit relationship!
But like I said, I didn't want any kind of commit relationship so I had to refuse. At first I talked and explained to him gently why I didn't want to go anywhere soon. But the more I tried to talk him into not loving, he loved me More! And I had to use the hard, mean way to get rid of him.

This kind of stuffs has happened so many time before, and I don't want it to Ever happen again! At least not until I'm fully ready to settle down, which is still a lo~~~ng way to go.

Every times I hurts one of them I don't feel anything. I even thought they were stupid for falling in love with someone like me, and that I already warned them but they chose to be the may flies and headed straight for the fire to end their lives (hell I even told them This yet they wouldn't listen!).

But I don't want to keep doing this, I'm tired of doing this. I just want to have my fun and have someone by my side to talk to, nothing less, nothing more. Can anyone help me? Is there anything I can do to stop wanting to commit with me?