Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanjiru Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 12:54 AM
    What is wrong with me
    I have a problem of getting shocked every time, when I hear a sound even when someone calls my name or telling me something and even when am touched by someboby. I had miscarriage two weeks ago so I wonder whether that is the cause. What is my problem and what will do to stop this.
    PLease help me
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 01:00 AM
    I think your nervous and upset. You have gone through something that effects each person different. Mentally and physically it changes you. Having a miscarriage and the shock of it could very well put you in this state of being.

Just give it time. It takes time to heal. If your really worried or concerned about it. The best thing you can do for yourself is to go to counseling, it will be a way for you to learn to deal with feelings and thoughts you have. Might even help you get to the reason why your feeling the way you are.

Also speak with your family doctor and let them know how you feel and what has been going on.

Hope this helps.

Remember what I said in my last post as well. You need an outlit, and something that you enjoy doing or that will help you with stress.

Yoga, meditation. Things that you could get yourself into that will teach you how to relax your mind and body.

Joe
    Kayseecharters16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Jun 4, 2007, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wanjiru
    I have a problem of getting shocked everytime, when i hear a sound even when someone calls my name or telling me something and even when am touched by someboby. i had miscarriage two weeks ago so i wonder whether that is the cause. What is my problem and what will do to stop this.
    PLease help me
    Heya babe I'm kaysee sorry to hear about bubs and no nothink is wrong with you if I was you I might want to go to my local GP if you even need to talk or what not night or day I'm here for you OK babe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What am I doing wrong? [ 8 Answers ]

:( I am a frustrated single mom with a 12 y/o boy. His father has always been there for us, even though we seperated when our child was four. I was fifteen when I had him and still have never married. His father recently is in the process of getting divorced from his wife and has moved to...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Did I do something wrong? [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, I'll try and keep this short. I had been in a relationship with this girl for 6 years but recently she said that she is not as in love with me as I am with her. We both have three months left of college and neither one of us have ever dated anyone else or had any experience with anyone else. To...

What's wrong now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a centurion wall clock it works but after a few hours the pendelum will stop moving and the time will stop what causes this to do this?

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm almost 36 years old, a stay at home mother of four girls ages 4-10 and have been with my husband since we started dating when I was fourteen (married for 13 years). I have absolutely no interest at all in sex anymore. In fact at times, when my husband comes on to me, I'm repulsed and feel...

View more questions Search