Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanluispotosi_mx1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 06:40 PM
    My body tells me yes! But doctors tell me no!
    OK so I have all the symptoms. My body changing.. boobs.. increased eating.. my belly getting bigger.. etc... well, I go to the doctor and she tells me I'm not pregnant. Which is weird because I have other people who are 8 months pregnant and tells them they aren't pregnant and when my friends sister went.. told her she was not pregnant till a little later on.. she has this big belly and finds out she's 6 months pregnant.. so should I give my hopes up.. or what.. I'm so confused.. me and my boyfriend planned it all... and I have the symptoms.. so why is the doctor telling me no?:confused: and its been about 4 months now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Sounds as though it is time to find another doctor. At 4 months and you don't have a period, you should have an ultrasound to find out what is going on.

Please get a second opinion.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Yes. Go get to another doctor! And just to be safe go buy some over the counter prenatals until you know one way or the other...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She wants space.But tells me not to give up on her. [ 115 Answers ]

Wow... Where to begin. Ill try to make this brief but how do you sum up 7 years of living together and 7 months of being separated. The Breakup.. She needs space. She is unhappy with herself. She just finished college and was starting the masters but it was too stressfull. So she drops...

My Boyfriend tells me he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants no [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me that he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants now. We had an disagreement because I expressed a concern about him being rude and inconsiderate to me lately - not calling and saying good-by before leaving town for a few days and heading straight to the bar...

Girlfrend tells me that I have no clue [ 4 Answers ]

My grilfrend tells me that I have no clue how much she loves me. She call me everyday but she don't talk for very long. She tries to see me at work but that is also very short even when she has the time. Its allmost like she needs to see me and talk to me everyday and when she dose that its enough...

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

Problem with doctors [ 1 Answers ]

Nadia, I`ve come across another ethical problem with doctors, they are now using Biofeed back machines which were developed by the milititary as "Mind Control" devices... Originally the FDA band less (perhaps powerful versions) Over many years. Now they seem not to realise what was known as...

View more questions Search