Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Hmf! You have truly turned to the Dark Side WildcaT!

Maybe we should have a battle on a volcano planet?
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jul 15, 2007, 06:40 AM
    <Wildcat, In some way, you seem different, sound different. Not really good or bad, I don't really know, you just don't have the same Wildcat tone.

>

Hes in lurrve:))

Best of luck wildcat in your new relationship and remember your golden words
    "goooooo slooooooooooow" :-)
    We don't want you ending up here looking for advice from us all ;-)
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Yep - love yourself first and that other person doesn't matter as much.

I'd totally hangout with me.

I'm not sure if I'd want to hang out with me because we would both be banging on about the same thing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    I'm not sure if I'd want to hang out with me because we would both be banging on about the same thing.
    The thought of banging myself at this late date is not attractive.:eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 07:22 AM
    No banging on, banging on, not banging. I wouldn't bang myself but I would bang on to myself, I think.

Definition of banging on: Banging on about something for a while unaware of the interest of others in what one is banging on about.

Definition of banging: To bang something or someone, in sexual terms, to bang them.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Yet if there were two of me and we both started to bang on at each other about the same thing, I think it would be true banging on because neither of me would be aware of what we were really banging on about.

Not sure that makes sense. :confused:

Jul 16, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Geoff, go get a strong coffee!!
    ;-)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    Geoff, go get a strong coffee!!!
    ;-)
    LOL, yeah I think you're right.
    Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Yet if there were two of me and we both started to bang on at each other about the same thing, I think it would be true banging on because neither of me would be aware of what we were really banging on about.

Not sure that makes sense. :confused:
    If there were two of me, my wife would be banging us both... with a hammer:eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    If there were two of me, my wife would be banging us both...............with a hammer:eek:
    LOL... :D
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    If there were two of me, my wife would be banging us both...............with a hammer:eek:

Hmmmf, and my hubby swares there are two of me... calls me sybil.. hmmm now what could he possibly mean by THAT:confused:

:D
    Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    hmmmf, and my hubby swares there are two of me...calls me sybil..hmmm now what could he possibly mean by THAT:confused:

:D
    Which one is holding the hammer? :eek: Glad to hear from you again, er... both of you:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 02:25 AM
    I'm not getting married if my wife tries to get me hammered.
    Expert

Jul 17, 2007, 04:55 AM
    I'm not getting married if my wife tries to get me hammered.
    LOL, If its your wife getting you hammered, your already married :D In that case it'll take more than coffee to make it go away.:eek:
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    I think your seeing this all wrong Skell. I do agree with you that this is to soon and way to fast for her to be moving, but if you flip the coin, she was also in a 7 year relationship. I might suggest that while she got tired or bored during the last year she felt like breaking up would cure that. So she left the relationship, then broke up with you. While you were dealing with the news that she had planned for she began doing all those things by herself that she had thought about doing in that last year of your relationship.

But this is what I think may have happened, the "fun and excitement" of being single suddenly became not so fun and exciting. In other words over the last 7 years she had accepted, become accustomed to, and enjoyed a lifestyle. Once the novelty of being single wore off, she was left alone and dare I say desperate. This other guy just happens to come along and they move in together realatively soon. I'm sorry but that reeks of desperation....on both of them to be honest.

I bet the ex didn't realize how good she had it with you until you were gone and now that she's faced with the realization of her decision she's trying to put some kind of happiness back into her life, like she used to have.

I think that if anything this whole situation should put a huge smile on your face, because these actions speak of somebody who is searching for what she used to have and no longer does. I think after a year, you have just learned that you were worth a lot more to her then she let on at the end, and quite honestly, more then she even realized when she had you in her life.

You can go to bed proud tonight knowing that time, energy, and love you put into that relationship was noticed and appreciated, even though it may have been to late on her end, she's feeling the loss now and trying to patch the void that you left. In the end after all that pain you suffered, you came out on top and stronger. You took the time and filled the void by yourself, and now she's suddenly faced with a void and she's got no idea how to fill it other then to try and go back to the way things used to be for her.

I think her trying to replace you should make you pretty damn proud because you and I both know you can't fill the void with more stupid decisions which she is making and you have worked through. Not that this was a game, but in the game of life, you just beat her, she is still coping with her loss and you worked through it and came out a better person.

My greatest response ever, and after the last couple days I've got to say it was good reading it again and the positive remarks from this... even almost a year old. It put a smile on my face, so thank you all who responded.

Apr 10, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Hey guys , hope ye are all doing great:)
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Hey Rol, Chuff and Skell - so great to hear from all of you :):).

Gee, how fast time goes by.

Hope all of you are wearing :)

Apr 10, 2008, 01:12 AM
    Yeah very fast:-)

How's it going allheart?:) u have a cute piccy:)
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 01:20 AM
    Aww thanks Rol, that's my baby girl.

Doing A okay :)

And you my friend. How's it going? I have a feeling pretty good ? ( I sure hope so)
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Hey rol. How are you? Hope all is going good! Im still coming back to Ireland one day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some Thoughts to Consider [ 2 Answers ]

Received in a recent email. Here are a few things to think about that you probably have never thought about; Can you cry under water? How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? Why do you have to "put your two cents in".....

Thoughts on this [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm not sure if I have found my balance on how much to call my re acquired boyfriend. Lately its only been once a day so that I don't feel like I'm bugging him too much. Do you think this is enough or not enough? Also, when I talked to him yesterday he said he missed me (which he hadn't said in...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search