Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justice_love21 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

May 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Can't understand.
    I was with a man for almost 8 month.. Things got rough around the 5th month.. Then I find out The night we Broke up, that he cheated on me when he was out of town. He says he still loves me but doesn't want to get back together. He wants to be His own person. I have been trying to let him do this but its hard, I'm madly in love with him. He was my world and he shattered it.. I have lost 10 Lbs since last Friday.. I haven't been able to eat. Im on anti-depressants.. They are helping a lot.. But What do I do know? Will it get better? Should I forgive him? Will things ever go back to normal..
    Thank you
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 24, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Move on. Honestly if this relationship couldn't last 8 months without him cheating on you, it isn't worth the emotional energy. Move on, find someone else who will treat you with the respect you deserve, and enjoy your life. No man is worth taking anto depressants for, or starving yourself for, it was a short relationship so use it as a lesson in life. He has told you he doesn't want to be with you, not the actions of someone who loves you! He is trying to let you down gently, take the hint and don't beg him, he will probably get off on that! Don't give him the pleasure. Don't forgive him, he cheated on you. Things will get back to normal, things will get better, but not with a loser like that in your life. Good luck, and you are not alone, most of us have been in this situation, or one similar. You will get through it.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 24, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Lot of times we fail to realize that life is constantly moving and so are people. People we meet in this lifetime have and will NEVER remain with us forever... Ok get this fact slide down your system. Once you feed this into your mind, it'll all become so much easier. Each one of us move on to accomplish different roles and responsibilities... all you're left with is yourself. Cherish the people you meet for that particular point in time, learn from them and the situations and get on with other things... Every relationship makes you stronger and everything happens for a reason which you do not know now but soon will... Trust yourself, your beliefs and DO NOT depend on any person, thing(anti depressants) or whatever to make you happy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Will it get better? Should I forgive him? Will things ever go back to normal..
    Yes time will make things better and you will get back to normal, but forgiving this guy for cheating? You can forgive, but not forget, and if he did it once, he will do it again. Honestly I think you cared more than he did , so good riddance to old trash.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Everyone said the truth. Someone who says he loves you but not enough to be with you is so not worth any of your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

hey :( yes i need help to understand her !!!! she tell me she loves me but she scared to hurt me :( but i love her and i want to be whit her and she tell me she wants too but she got a bf and i dunno what she gonna do so if anywone got advice it would help allot thanks:confused:

I don't understand [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girl had an argument on Thursday night and I didn't think we'd talk for a week or so, then she called Sunday while I was out with my roommate getting lunch and when I got back and was checking my messages, she wanted to know if I wanted to hang out Sunday afternoon/night. While I was...

Trying to understand him [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My husband of two yrs has a problem with internet chatting. It is not just the chatting it is the exchanging of photos and phone numbers. I consider this cheating and cannot take it any longer. Am I over reacting? Please advise!! :confused: :(

I don't understand? [ 21 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, so what is abusive? I mean on the Hallmark channel they always show it as like the guy or girl totally freaking out and smacking the other person. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and a half. He has been a complete gentlemen until the past month....

Don't understand my ex [ 4 Answers ]

In October 2006 I started seeing someone we got on so well and could chat to each other about anything. She is at uni and is studying dance and in her final year she was off uni ill with septic tonistilities and she sent me an email saying I am so stressed out I have been off uni ill and my mates...

View more questions Search