Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fman006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Girlfriend wants a break I don't really
    Hello all, thanks for reading and hopefully you can help me. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 2 years. We were doing awesome up until about id say 3 months ago, and it seems like she kind of would look at other guys if you get what I mean, so I confronted her about it and she said that she kind of has a crush on a guy but she's confused because she loves me. Recently we've been talking about a break, more her and then it sort of came up about cheating, if it would be right in a relationship and I don't know what to say I sort of just said do what feels right I guess? Do you think if she was with another guy which it would totally kill me I think, help solve our problems. I was kind of thinking if it happens then maybe she would come to apprechiate how good of a man I really am and make her come back... I'm so confused should I tell her we can take a break but no cheating or what. Thanks!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

May 4, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Come on, say it isn't sooooooooooo! You can't honestly be that willing to make a doormat out of yourself! You really need to be straight with her. No mincing words. You don't agree that in a committed relationship, people should be with other people, that's why it's called cheating! If she wants someone else, tell her not to let the door hit her in the butt on her way out. Never settle for someone who doesn't want you just as much! If you don't respect yourself, she won't either. Some women never appreciate a good man when they have him, and when he's gone, it's all a big game to see if they could get him back! But, there are many women who see loving, kind and honest man as a prize that they never want to lose, go find one of those, instead of trying to fix the one you got.
    fman006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Well it wasent that she did, it kind of came up that if we seen other people it might bring us closer but that's the same idea I had. I think I'm going to her work to tell her ill take a break but no cheating
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 4, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Would you like to spend your life with somebody who even contemplates being with another man ?

I don't know how old you are... but a relationship takes two to tango not three...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fman006
    well it wasn't that she did, it kinda came up that if we seen other people it might bring us closer but thats the same idea i had. i think I'm going to her work to tell her ill take a break but no cheating
    Please don't do something that dumb. For one she will have her own mind and do as she please, and the fact you tell her to see others looks like your going to cheat. Better to work together on this relationship than get carte blanc to run a get some one else. If your taking a break what if she doesn't agree to your terms and gets mad and never come back. Rethink this before you go off hollering for a break. Communicate
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 6, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Don't call for a break don't mention anything about cheating. Just don't talk to her as much for a couple of days, she sounds like she is going off you. You must be hanging off her. If she ever mentions how she wouldn't mind seeing some other guy or so forth, pack her stuff or whatever is lying around your joint and say here I'm not interested in someone like that and throw her out. She has to know she can't have a choice between you and him there is no decision to be made. The moment she thinks there is a decision your out. Don't give her an option just tell her how it is and stand up for yourself... Don't take that rubbish she will walk all over you
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 6, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Help me out here. How does one cheat on someone they've broken up with? And how does being with someone else appreciate the other person they've broken up with? Oy!

You need to figure out what you want out of the relationship and what you want from her. If she can't commit, it's time to move on.
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 6, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I agree! Some people think that if you go your separate ways then your boyfriend or girlfriend will realize how much they miss you, etc.. But this is a HUGE mistake because it does not work this way. Why would you want to be with someone like that, just move on because they will hurt you every time.
    psychic debbie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 09:38 PM
    I am an expert on kasamba.keen.phone fate etc.. I am a 5 star psychic I have over 15 years expiernce I will offer u 12 free minutes by phone.I will answer your quesrtions quick and honestly my name is debbie my time zone is pacific.. ca ty,,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fman006
    well it wasent that she did, it kinda came up that if we seen other people it might bring us closer but thats the same idea i had. i think im going to her work to tell her ill take a break but no cheating
    Call after work, and tell her good bye.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 6, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Seeing other people will bring you closer together hahahahahahahahaha!!

You've got to be kidding me...

That is not the ides you had at ALL you just said that because you thought well if she goes it sounds good that this may bring us closer together!!

Your best chance of bringing her closer to you is by pushing her away, don't mention any of this crap just tell her you don't like people with her attitude about chating an yourve realised you deserve better! 1 WAKE THIS UP DUDE GET SOME BALLS!!
    Show her you don't believe in cheaters and since she brang it up yourve had enough of her...

Get rid of her if you ever want her again... As if you want this your whole relationship
    This will come up again and let me tell you if someone is thinking and talking about cheating they are normally already doing that!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend And I On Break, Be There For Her? [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend are on break, her choice not mine, but we are also best friends in ever way and we both love each other more then anything, and I really mean that its not a silly high school relationship this is real, we've both felt it. I know I should go with the break and go check out...

My girlfriend said she needs a break [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend tonight told me that she wants 2 weeks. She says she's still committed to me and still loves me but she wants to take a 2 week break from the relationship to see what happens. She said she wanted to slow things down a little. She also said if we don't get back together we will still...

Girlfriend "wants a break" - I don't know what to do [ 219 Answers ]

Hello all, I have read quite a few of the longer discussions which have taken place here, and I hope that you can help me with mine. My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for just shy of 3 years. Last week, she told me that she didn't feel for me as she used to, she just didn't...

Girlfriend Wants Break! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've recently been reviewing all the postings about breaking up and stuff and I feel that they were helpful except I have a little bit different of a situation. 2 weeks ago I sensed that something wasn't right in our relationship and my g-friend seemed to loose interest in me. She has...

Girlfriend Says She Needs A Break [ 29 Answers ]

Well To Give A Little Heads Up On What Happened... Before We Were Dating She Knew Most Of My Family For A While And That's How I Met Her. Well We Were Dating For About 6-7 Months And Then Out Of The Blue She Said She Is Getting Too Stressed Out With Her Issues In Her Life And My Insecuritys . Now I...

View more questions Search