Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plzhelpme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Two loves
    All right its long...
    Me and my friend, Jane, started living together when I was 13, because my mother was into drugs, and she had a crush on this guy, Jake who is four years old then me, so 17, I didn't like him at first but then I did and jane and jake were going out and I didn't want to ruin there relationship but I loved him to, so we had sex and he told me he wanted to be with me and not jane, but that was a lie, because I went to another for a week and he had cheated on me with her, and told her he loved her and wanted a baby with her<which he had said to me> Me and him dated still... because (I loved hIm) and me and him moved in together, and I wasn't good he cheated on me again and I still stayed with him, he finally moved back to his home state, and said he was going to join the army, and he said he loved me and a year later Jane said that he wants to be with her,. meanwhile I found a boyfriend, I love him, but I'm still in love with JAke. After what he did to me I don't know how/. I don't kow why I am feeling like this after so many years... what do I do?
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Oh wow you have drama, drama, drama. And it sounds like this boy does not really respect you. I think you would be better off with out him all he does he's hurt you and lie you don't need to spend your life with someone like that. Once a cheater usually always a cheater.
    deadeyegunz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Yah this guy obviously doesn't respect you.. you should find someone else.. its very hard to.. but it will only tear you up more.. something's have to be forgotten... best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He doesn't know if he loves me [ 10 Answers ]

I guess I should let him go and give him time and wait till he comes bak but I don't know what to do... :(

Two many loves [ 38 Answers ]

New to the site . Just have heard that there some good advise . Ok . Is it possible to be totally in love w/ two people? One being your spouse and the other a friend ?

How do I know if he loves me [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfreind for about 2 months and before that we were roommates bestfreinds and we have even cheated on or partners with each other and now have decided to get together I am having trouble figuring out if he loves me or if he just likes me we have waited 3 years to be together...

How to know my boyfriend really loves me [ 6 Answers ]

OK well here I go with my story I think it will be kind off long but I need you guys help so please read everything OK will I like my boyfriend since the first time I saw him I met him in school on September 5 2006 I liked him since then At the beginning of the year they put us together in...

She loves me she loves me not [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been on and off for the past 6 months. She liked this other guy before we started dating and now I'm confused if I should trust her or not with him. She also hasn't shown much interest in our relationship. What do I do?

View more questions Search