Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rusty1987 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 07:36 AM
    He won't be physical with me anymore.why?
    I've been with this guy for nearly 7 months now and he's not a virgin and I am. When we first started dating he was pretty physical and also really respectful.. he doesn't want to push me to have sex. So, like a month ago I told him it would be fine if we did decide to have sex and that he wasn't pressuring me; it was my choice. I thought he would be fine with that, but it seemed to totally freak him out or something! After I asked he suddenly stopped doing ANYTHING physical with me. He will only kiss me now and we used to fool around all the time. I've even tried to get him, and he always seems turned on and will start and just when I get my hopes up, he suddenly makes some lame excuse ( like he has work to finish or he's tired) and just gets up and leaves me. I feel absolutley horrible when he does this. I don't know how to read this action! He did tell me he doesn't want to have sex with me yet, which is fine. But that doesn't mean that he has to stop everything does it? I'm not lying when I say I have needs, and I thought he did, but where did they go? I can't tell if this means that he's just not into me anymore, or if he's super into me and wants to save it, or if he's thinking I'm not good. I really don't know! He's been with other women and was pretty physical with them by my understanding. I just don't know how to read this. It makes me feel rather hurt, like seeing me naked is horrible or something. We have gotten closer on other levels though too. Any advice, thoughts? Thanks!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 07:47 AM
    It seems to me that either he wasn't completely honest, and doesn't have as much experience and is now unsure of himself... or that it was all the thrill of the catch, and now that you have succomed, it isn't as thrilling to him... I would be open with him. Communication is the key to a good sexual relationship, or any relationship for that matter. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No physical attraction [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. Our marriage has been great and we love each other so much. I have noticed lately though that he doesn't offer to show me any affection anymore and I can't keep his attention for more than 2 seconds. When we first got married he would...

Physical custody [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

Physical, And Other Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I shaved my pubes the other day, LOTS OF ITCHING! God it hurts! And now all of a sudden I just remembered I have to go to a physical in like a week for wrestling... And I have a bumpy bald groin... :eek: what to do?

My movie files won't work anymore:( [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a while back, my computer got an autodialer type program called ecpm which stopped my computer connecting to my cable internet. After many attempts to get rid of it, we consulted our provider who said we had to reinstall windows. But before we did that, we tried searching for ecpm in regedit,...

View more questions Search