Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Apr 7, 2007, 11:57 PM
    getting back after a break up?
    well guys don't want to say the whole story as you all know my x girl and I have been basically been broken up for 4 months we both had same fault's after making up and being friends... We both love each other but don't feel that spark we always text each other through out the day... and both say I love you to each other etc... and both feel and carre.. but it just dose't feel the same... I'm so lost.. I miss the feelings we use to have before the break up... is there any advice or experiacnes anyone has had or has? Its been two weeks since we've been talking and yes I know it takes a lot of time... but should I quit saying I love her? Limit my texting and talk time any advice? Help
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Apr 8, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Ive been in a similar situation you. If you ever want to get the feeling back or want her to start feeling something you definitely need to stop mentoning that "you love her". That is the first step in this. You need to not contact her as oten and let hr wonder what you sre doing for a bit you will be surprised at hr reaction. I f she contacts you there's no reason to be all over her the sooner she starts to realise that you are OK and thus this will be happening by you not acting like you need her she will start to feel she wants to be with you. Be kind to her but don't smother her stop all the texting that's not getting her back that's just letting her know your still little wimpy boy chasing her around she wants a mysterious guy who knows how to have a good time... You say you always text each other but then you said its been two weeks so are you talking andteting or not??

Apr 8, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Yes were talking we want to get back together but just don't feel the passion as of now its just not the same... I know time will tell us but what can I do to help spark the flames? I already have her back... we know how much each of us mean to each other but the passion for us is just not there I dunoo hwo to say it

Apr 9, 2007, 04:34 PM
    ? :/
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Apr 9, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Usually once it's gone it's gone but if you have hope and faith.. then take things slow... it works better that way... don't rush into things... rather let it flow and u will realize what it's worth... if you don't feel the sparks still... then just let go man... it was never meant to be yours.. u get my point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get him back after our break up [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up 3 weeks ago, we only went out for 3 months but I get an overwhelming feeling that we are meant to be together. We both work for the same company and live abroad in separate flats. All relations, whether friendships or relationships are very intense here as we all...

How do I get my girlfreind back when she says she wants a break? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfreind back when she says she wants a break?

Girlfriend wants a break but I want her back. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. I'm 18 and she's 17, last week she told me that her feelings are messed up and she doesn't know what to do? After that she told me she thinks it was best if we had a break for a while. Last year, she said the same thing but ...

Break up and get back together! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is Katelynn, me and my ex boyfriend were really close we started going out then we broke up for 3 days then we started going out again then we broke up for 1 day and then got back together. And lastly we brock up and then he asked me back out! I don't know what to say I think I am done...

How to get her back during the break [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, maybe you can help me with this little problem of mine? The story goes like this, 2 months ago I feel 6 meters and got hurt and landed in the hospital. I was for good reasons helpless, and required people to come and help me do all sorts of stuff. When I got out I had my wrist bandaged, so...

View more questions Search