Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keo ekjon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 03:51 PM
    What should I do after getting rejected by a girl ?
    Hello. Let’s start. I like a girl. She is now 19 years old and I am 26. Anyway, I know her from the end of 2009 to now. In that time I just broke up with my ex girlfriend because of she cheated on me and she got caught by me. Then I broke up. Later on I saw her and had got crush on her. And I gave her my number. She called me and we had passed great time over the phone around 6 months.

She knew about my ex girl friend and she was normal about that. But when I tried to propose her she tried to avoid the topic. But she took very care of me. Whole day and whole night we talked over the phone. One day she text me about my ex girlfriend. She wrote like "you still love your ex right?” which was not correct. In that time I loved this girl. So after got the text I got angry and didn’t pick up her phone for one week. After that I realize and called her and her phone was switched off and I have lost all contact with her.

After three and half years, last month she found me on FB and sent me request. Here I need to clear you something, that in last three years I have searched her more times. In front of her school and in FB also but didn’t find her. So last month she added me and we had a great chat. Then she gave her number and I called her and around one and half month we talked all over day or night also. I flirted with her and sometime she also does. The she asked me for a date and have fixed a date. But suddenly just five days before date she asked me a question like, if I know she have boyfriend what would I do? I just tell her I won't bother you anymore. But later on she told me it was just a joke or nothing else.

After that sometimes I got her phone busy. Anyway she didn’t text me like beginning. I notice her sudden certain changes, then we had a dinner date as she planned before. It was her treat. Then I dropped her. After that she went to a family program as she told me. Without contacting after 1 day she sent me text and wrote "one of my friends proposed me. What should I do?" and then I text replied her “it’s all up to you. But you know I am waiting for you for a looong time”. The she replied to me ”you are a nice guy and I can get any type of girl. But I am not ready for any relation".

Later on I text her to keep friendship, but she didn't reply. She is still now my FB. So after waiting one and half weeks I couldn't control myself and day before yesterday sent a sms said “HI”, then she replied “busy with study and new bf". Then I congrats her said good night, and she also replied good night.

NOW this is the current scenario of my life. What SHOULD I do? Why did she do it? I am so confused. I really don't know what to do. Please help me about my next step. Should I text her regularly? I am quite shocked! Please give me some tips. And HELP ME. SORRY for the loooong details and Thanks for reading this with patience.
    LULU42 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Ok so was this dinner date the first time the two of you went out together or spent any time face to face?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 06:09 PM
    I tried to propose her she tried to avoid the topic.
    After got the text I got angry and did't pick up her phone for one week.
    I have searched her more time. In front of her school and in FB also.
    You are a nice guy and I can get any type of girl. But I am not ready for any relation",
    after waiting one and half week i couldn't control my self and day before yesterday sent a sms
    she replayed " busy with study and new bf".

What SHOULD I do?
    Sounds like she sees you as desperate and she likes the attention but worried because she sees you want more than a friendship. She says she has a boyfriend, even if she doesn't she is trying to get the message across to you to back off. You need to not text her and move on. She is playing with your emotions.
    LULU42 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    i tried to propose her she tried to avoid the topic.
    after got the text i got angry and did't pick up her phone for one week.
    i have searched her more time. in front of her school and in FB also.
    you are a nice guy and i can get any type of girl. but i am not ready for any relation",
    after waiting one and half week i couldn't control my self and day before yesterday sent a sms
    she replayed " busy with study and new bf".

What SHOULD i do??
    Sounds like she sees you as desperate and she likes the attention but worried because she sees you want more than a friendship. She says she has a boyfriend, even if she doesn't she is trying to get the message across to you to back off. You need to not text her and move on. She is playing with your emotions.
    Straight up!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
    When you get rejected and the girl gets a boyfriend you leave her alone and enjoy your life without her.

Stuff happen and it just doesn't work like we wanted it too. Yeah it sucks but only for a while so move beyond it.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Just to clarify- are you saying that when she was 15, and you were 22, the two of you dated?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl rejected me twice [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, this is my first question on askmehelpdesk so I hope everything is okay, I met this girl a year ago (lets call her Laura), at first I did not think anything of her. Soon after she began to message me and we began to talk for long periods everyday. I introduced her to my friends and she...

What do you do if you get rejected by a girl? [ 3 Answers ]

If you asked a girl out and got rejected what do you do to get back on the horse

Rejected but can't seem to get over with [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here's the situation : There was a girl in my class. She was the cutest girl I have ever seen. She was shy , and kind. (not to mention beatiful) She were sitting behind me. We were in same class for two months.I love shy people and I'm shy around them too. We were a good match , we...

I really like her, rejected or not [ 8 Answers ]

First of all just a little history about myself. I am currently divorced and have shared parenting/residential of my two children. I work as a paramedic for my hometown. Now onto the history leading up to the question. A few months agao I was in a local restaurant with my two children. I...

If Federal return was rejected is State also rejected automatically? [ 1 Answers ]

My federal return was rejected because a dependent child was claimed on another return for EIC as well as mine. I had filed the return electronically. My NJ state return was filed by mail and I haven't heard anything yet about it being rejected. Now that I've corrected my federal return I owe the...

View more questions Search