Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elbl13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Me and my girlfriend both love each other but she doesn't feel the spark anymore
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a little over a year now. About a week ago I noticed something was different so I asked her if I still interested her. She told me that she is but lately when we go out that she feels more like friends going out instead of a couple. She says she's doesn't get that urge to attack me and kiss me when I come home. How do I get this spark back
    Lorettah91 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 08:40 PM
    How did u get her to get that spark? Sorry but sometimes you don't get it back b
    Tigre83 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 12:57 AM
    Hi,
    Well me and my partner are having the same conversation but after 10 years.
    I think if there is really love, you won't split up.
    Stephon23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 06:48 AM
    When you guys go out treat her like you girlfriend. Take the initiative and hold her hands, randomly kiss her and hug her in public. Do things you don't always do when your out to show her that you want her and hopefully in return she does things to make you feel that way too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my girlfriend but she doesn't love me in return [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for the past three years now. Just of recent she open her mouth to tell me that she never love me.I'm so confuse I ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇Ώ̶̲̣̣̥τ̣̣̥ know what †̥ do.

My girlfriend doesn't want sex anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

Were 16 and we have been together over a year, yes I know were young for sex we have done it a lot and tried a lot of differet things but she doesn't want to do it anymore she won't give me a reason why, I'm afraid she might be cheating, I need some advice.

She says she doesn't love me anymore. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, am 23 years and my girlfriend of 1 year and half says she doesn't love me anymore. At first everything was okay and she used to tell me that she will love me no matter what. This happened when she went back to her university in a different country and now we haven't seen each other for 8...

View more questions Search