Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissyLC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 04:20 AM
    So Confused! He just broke up with me! Suddenly!
    So today we would have been together for a year and it is burning me! He suddenly broke up with me 3weeks ago. My heart feels even worse today than what it did!!

He just broke up with me, it was like a bomb exploding right in my face, I didn't see this coming, the previous night we still flirted and the next day, bam! What made things worst is that he kept talking to me like nothing was wrong! He even during the week flirted with me! I even once told him that he cannot do things like that and he said, his sorry, he just cannot be like that with anyone else. He even started with, there isn't a girl better than me. That I am a great girl. It makes it so hard for me. I even ignored him for a while and then he started to accuse me that I'm not giving him attention and that I don't want to talk to him. How can he say things like that and he is the one that ended everything. I even asked him why he broke up with me and he couldn't give me an answer. For the first 2 weeks it was, I don't want to talk about it right now or I'm busy, or I'm with people at the moment. Then he wants to tell me not to make him jealous when I'm not, He saw a pic on my bbm with one of my friends, because for some reason that charged him up and he doesn't know why... Now 3 days ago he told me how much he loved me, for what I don't know... Why break up with me? I saw him this weekend so we can have a talk, he told me he feels like he is wasting my time with him being far away and always moving around with his job, I never felt like my time was being wasted!! NEVER! I took his hand to see his reaction and he didn't pull away, he held it and when I gave him a kiss he didn't pull away, said please don't do that, it's making things harder, but ended up kissing me back. He even said that maybe he gave up to soon and I said yes you did... He gave me hugs like before and I could see on his face he still loved me and that he really do care. We were like best friends and it still feels like we are, for some reason he is pulling away and I did ask him if there was someone else and he just said, he will never do that to me!

I don't know... I'm SOO confused! I still love him with all my heart!
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2012, 05:24 AM
    It kind of looks likes he's just lost his feelings for you somewhere along the way and he just doesn't have it in him to tell you. It happens all the time and the majority of people can't seem to just tell their partner.

Could be a good idea to break contact and move on. If he wanted to be with you he wouldn't be making all of these excuses and running away. Don't make someone a priority in your life when you're only and option in theirs.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 17, 2012, 05:56 AM
    You just can't 'make' someone love you again. He still cares, he still has feelings for you, he might even be jealous of you seeing other men, but overall he's lost the love he had. Let him go! If he changes his mind and asks for you back, don't make it easy. He sounds immature about the stages of love after the excitement of early romance moves into something more comfortable. Long term love is WORK and he may not want to do any work. And sometimes when people come back to you, they take out their annoyance at the rest of the world on you. They are 'settling' for you and don't really want you. So again, stay away, and if he wants you back, make him talk about his feelings and prove to you that he has grown up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend is suddenly confused when her ex try's to get her back [ 2 Answers ]

Now she saying she's confused and doesn't know who she loves, she claims that she loves me and I make her feel happy and doesn't want to loose me but still has feelings for this other guy, basically telling me she loves both of us! Obviously I'm heart broken and don't know what do. We been...

My girlfriend suddenly broke up with me and I'm confused [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry this is long, but answers and feedback would be greatly appreciated me and my girlfriend have been dating for over a year now. When we met we both fell in love with each other. We were inseparable. She was pretty popular at school, and I had just graduated. She made a new...

Me and my boyfriend were together for 3years but suddenly we broke up. [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were together for 3years but suddenly we broke up a few days back.and the reason he gave was that I did not gave importance to him in our relationship.but it was never so although I was pretty dominant.I still love him and can't get out of it.is there anyway that I can get back...

Broke-up and now very confused [ 15 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had an argument 3 weeks ago. Then the next day after the argument, she went back to her home country for 3 weeks, so the argument was never settled. During these 3 weeks, we still talked online everyday. At first, she said she is confused about her feelings but towards the end...

View more questions Search