Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deadlykoori69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 10:28 AM
    How to leave a psycho boyfriend
    Ok here goes, I'm a 37yr old aboriginal guy whoz been in a r'ship with a 44 yr old aussie guy for over 7yrs now. Prob is he's a redhead and an aries, bad combo, and its his way or da highway, add sum pot & booze to the sitch an well, need I go on... when we first hooked up we attacked each other bad, so much so that it came 2 knife play an I ended up in crt, good behaviour bond thk god! My point is we were trying to see who was going to be the bigger man in the r'ship, and who would be da good little wifey, sorry but that just doesn't cut it with me, I'm nobodys trophy!! Hes snoring his off in bed while I type this, point is I'm at da end of my rope, all love has faded from my side, an I desperately need to find a way to disappear, he's sucking da life from me, and we've had sum almighty punch ups lately, he even bit a chunk out of my forearm, nice scar I've got as a reminder grrrrr!! Not even the locals in his neighbourhood think much of him because they know what a drunk he is, an its getting v embarrassing just to be out w him, but hey, if he takes me to the pub then ill keep my trap shut, 4 now! I can't sleep, he came out an yelled an I told him get back 2 bed, seriously people, if I don't change something then one of us is going to be in da morgue, and I've still got living 2 do! Sick an tired of being his show off trophy, have no more energy, have even lost opportunities with really decent guys lately because of him, I'm not a two timer,but it would be nice to have a few of my own friends an not his crappy headfuked crowd, I'm starting to think I don't deserve real mates... my hart is shattered, bloody sick of crying an feeling worthless, an as anastacia once sung "im sick an tired of always feelin sick an tired!" Please someone giv me a few pointers on how to leave him with no after trail, he wants me to go to queensland this xmas to be wif his ruff as guts motha, but oh no, I want out NOW before I do something ill really regret! A little advice?? Lilblakduck, sydney xo
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2012, 10:49 AM
    What's so hard about leaving? If you feel your life is in danger by doing so then have a visit to the local police station and see if they can't be of assistance helping you leave the home without any confrontations. A restraining order may also be in line if you can't get far from your immediate area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psycho ex boyfriend HELP! [ 10 Answers ]

I had a boyfriend for 7 months, but he got far too serious. I'm only 15. I thought it was an innocent relationship being the age I am. But he wanted more. His parents were together from a very young age and lost their virginity at 14 to each other. Obviously, he wanted to follow in their steps. ...

I recently broke things off w/serious boyfriend, getting married & now w/"PSYCHO" [ 15 Answers ]

This was a fantastic relationship, lots of smiles but in reality... "major drainage" from teenage crisis & his life completely drained two happy loving adults to nothing. The younger of the girls is sneaking out, manipulating, lying and whatever it takes to go to "Rave" clubs, doing drugs "X",...

How do I leave lazy/selfish psycho boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

My Bf and I have been together 5 years. Lived together 3.5, and have a 2 year old son. We have split up 3 times in the past for two months each time, and every time he swears he will change and he convinces me to come back. The problem: he doesn't have a job due to a layoff (okay, he still gets a...

Ok.PSYCHO boyfriend! [ 9 Answers ]

For those of you who read my earlier question "Jealous boyfriend, cheating girlfriend", thanks for your answers. I talked with my boyfriend already, and I let him know how much his jealousy was bothering me. However, he thinks that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him being so jealous this...

View more questions Search