Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biancaaaadd1111 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 02:10 AM
    Why am I still in love with my ex after 4 years
    This guy was my true love for a long time that what I put in my head he couldn't really be with me but he still showed himself to me but this time since I moved to a different place he stopped shoing himself I don't know where he is or if he has forgoten about me but the thing is I didn't think he would its impossible by the way we where attached so much but now its either he's dead or just something happen that he's far away from contact but I still after 4 long years have him in my heart and mind I can't stop thinking of him or loving him do you think I'm upsest with something that will never show up again ? Or something els? Maybe he doesn't care for me nomorre did hee finally stopped chasing after me ?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 03:37 AM
    What are you doing? He hasn't made an effort to contact you in 4 years? You've thrown away four years of your life over someone who probably doesn't even care about you anymore.

I think you need to find something to do, something to get your mind off everything. Clearly he's not just fading from your though if you're still thinking of him four years later. You need to start getting him out of your thoughts, how do you expect to find anyone else still stuck of this guy?

Sep 5, 2012, 04:04 AM
    Your right sadly :( but I have tried menny times before to forget and every time I would beak up with someone els I would start to think of him once again. It seams like something is still left undone and I'm scared I mite never stop loving him or let him go :(( I don't know what to do anymore...

Sep 5, 2012, 04:05 AM
    [QUOTE=biancaaaadd1111;3260073]your right sadly :( but I have tried menny times before to forget and every time I would beak up with someone els I would start to think of him once again. It seams like something is still left undone and I'm scared I mite never stop loving him or let him go :(( I don't know what to do anymore... I just don't know.
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by biancaaaadd1111 View Post
    your right sadly :( but i have tryed menny times before to forget and everytime i would beak up with someone els i would start to think of him once again. it seams like something is still left undone and im scared i mite never stop loving him or let him go :(( idk what to do anymore .....i just dont know.
    You need to ask yourself if you want to live your life upset about the past. There's a wonderful present and a surprising future ahead. Why look back on something that is long over? Live your life for today and tomorrow, not yesterday.

Sep 5, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Ill try myh best. I think your right the problem is I just don't know how to take him out
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by biancaaaadd1111 View Post
    ill try myh best. i think your right the problem is i just dont know how to take him out
    It is hard sometimes to rid of the ones we love but, why give him your heart when he is not willing to do the same?
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Sep 5, 2012, 09:06 PM
    If you look in the right places, I think you can find practical techniques to deal with your thinking process and gradually stop your obsessive thoughts about him. For example having an inner dialogue with yourself, pointing out the good and the bad, accept for what has happened but that it is time to let him go, saying you love him but that you will have to let him go (telling your mind). Look around on the internet or books for such self-help techniques to help the mind let go. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am 19 years and love a boy of 21 years. We've been together for more than 3 years [ 3 Answers ]

We really love each other and want to get married but the only problem is that he's a Muslim and I am a Hindu. His elder brother married a Marathi girl and everyone accepted their relationship at his place. My sister married a Hindu boy and everyone at home is very happy. They want me to do the...

I'm 14 years old girl and I'm in love with 19 years old boy? [ 20 Answers ]

I love him so much. But my parents didn't know.

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who [ 9 Answers ]

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who is married and that guy love me and but he love his wife a lot as well . I work for a BPO and I have a lot of mental stress of work, divorce case and my recent love . What should I do? I tried of not to be in...

View more questions Search