Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RaeRae12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Mixed signals with my best friend?
    Last night I went to my best friends (Robert) house with my other friend (joey). We were all hanging out outside then my friend joey had to go home. I told Robert I needed to go home too. Before I got into my car I asked him what he thought of me dating a guy with a baby. I got into my car & lowered the window. Then my car key had locked & I couldn’t turn it, I asked Robert to help me. He stuck his head through the window & fixed it; he hugged me awkwardly & pop kissed me (on the lips). I was shocked... then he kissed me again. I told him I had to leave (I only said that because I wanted to get out of the situation, it was really awkward) then before I left he kissed me 1 more time. He also texted me when I got home & called me a tease? Imp so confused, I had a huge crush on him a couple of months back & he didn’t feel the same way. About a month ago I dated his close friend Isaac after we broke up Robert started getting closer to me. I asked him why he kissed me & he said "hormones" what does that mean & does he like me now? Did he realize he likes me because I dated Isaac? Please help. P.S he wasn't drinking lol.
    clareAD2000 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Aug 5, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Well that question has no right or wrong answer. Some times people can feel the urge to do something. Some times I get a rush or adrenalin and want to do crazy things. I know it might be seriously akward though you should talk it through with him, though he might be embarrassed because I know when I want to date a friend then I think if he does not like me back would that ruin our friend ship? Its always good to ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get through the mixed signals [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, This is a tricky one really and I'm at the point where I don't have a clue what is gong on. I met this guy a little while ago and knew immediately that there was an attraction (on both sides I believe). Unfortunately I wasn't ready to jump into anything as I'd left a long term relationship...

Mixed signals. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have started to get "closer" and one night, while trying to "respect me" I playfully tortured him, by trying to kiss him, and turn him on. He told me he had enjoyed the torture, and that it would be fun to do again sometime.. but I'm not sure exactly what to do.. I really love...

Why the mixed signals from her? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been out with this girl a few times. We met through mutual friends 2 months ago. We are both quite hectic with work, social lives etc, so it has been quite a slow burner with us meeting for a date every 10 days or so. I have been happy with that, we speak a bit in between, mainly by...

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search