Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrsimon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Relationship--she wants a break
    Me and my girlfriend have sex one day. That same day her ex boyfriend's new girlfriends say that she do not want him around her or her around him. She was very upset and wanted to do something about it. The next day she text me and say that we need a break. She puts things on Facebook saying that she does not feel like herself anymore. Could it be that she is pregnant. Or that the situation just made a mad and she need to think things over.
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Jul 24, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Drop this chick and find someone more mature & responsible.
    When a woman says she "needs a break"it means one of two things,
    1- Ï want to break up and don't have the guts to just tell you
    2- I want to screw someone else right now, but I still want you in my back pocket
    Either way, she is not emotionally mature enough for you or this relationship.
    I hope you find someone worthy of your love. Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship break up [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this isn't actually a question but more of a sharing of an experience. My girlfriend and I broke up in April after a year and a half relationship. I was on here heart broken and mentally unstable after it all really. I came on here and asked for advice and help as she was still telling me...

Relationship break/break up [ 5 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend Mark asked for me a break a month ago so that he could figure out what he wanted in life. Also so he could date other girls. He came over last night to get his stuff. He says he still loves me he's just not sure how much. We had been together for two and a half almost 3 years...

Break/break up/wierd relationship [ 9 Answers ]

Here's my situation... I met an old friend from elementary school when I was camping. (we both are 18). WE went on a couple dates and started oficially going out. We dated for about a month and then she became really y, and we decided to take a break for a whille. 5 hrs later she called me and said...

I went through a break in a relationship what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend have been going out 8 months tomorrow (woulda been) This Year is when everything started going crazy her friends have been depressed she's lost friends gained friends all that.We Started arguing more because of the stresses she took on such as School,bills,etc. Then Right...

She wants a break from our relationship? [ 15 Answers ]

Here is my situation... about 9 months ago I was just getiing over a pretty bad relationship that had just ended about 2 months prior. To be honest with you I was just sitting in a bar with my friends and just wanted to drink and forget about everything and anything. Then enters Megan (we will...

View more questions Search