Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdullah031 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 04:21 AM
    My girlfriend got married & now her husband came to know about our affair
    Dear,
    My girlfriend left me & got married last year, later when she didn't found happiness in her marriage so she called once or twice now her husband came to know about our affair ,he saw our email & some intimate pics.
    After she got married I didn't have any feeling for her & I felt she betrayed me n got married.
    Her husband trying to contact me & don't know what I have to do. So please give me some suggestion.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah031 View Post
    Dear,
    My girlfriend left me & got married last year, later when she didn't found happiness in her marriage so she called once or twice now her husband came to know about our affair ,he saw our email & some intimate pics.
    After she got married I didn't have any feeling for her & I felt she betrayed me n got married.
    Her husband trying to contact me & don't know what i have to do. So please give me some suggestion.

She called once or twice or you had a sexual relationship with her or something else after she got married?

If you are talking about messages and photos BEFORE her marriage that's for her to explain - if it's AFTER her marriage that's the price of cheating with a married woman.

Would I return the husband's call? No. Do I know what he will do next? No.

Jul 1, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    She called once or twice or you had a sexual relationship with her or something else after she got married?

If you are talking about messages and photos BEFORE her marriage that's for her to explain - if it's AFTER her marriage that's the price of cheating with a married woman.

Would I return the husband's call? No. Do I know what he will do next? No.
    Thanks for your reply... no we didn't met after her marriage, the mail & pics are taken before her marriage.

Her husband logged in her mail ID and tried to chat with me as pretending her.

I don't know what's going on there with her... I little scared.
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Thanks for your reply......no we dint met after her marriage, the mail & pics are taken before her marriage.

Her husband logged in her mail ID and tried to chat with me as pretending her.

I don't know what's going on there with her....I little scared.
    Honestly, I'd be worried, too. Of course you can't change your past nor can she. If she lied to him that's her problem, not yours.

Logging onto someone else's account and pretending to be that person is scary indeed.

I would ignore him.

Jul 1, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Can you suggest me something... as I don't want to be in contact with her... is it OK to leave her in this situation..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Drop her from any online friend, drop her from any messenger online. Don't email or contact her again. I doubt you want her husband knocking at your door at 2 am wanting to discuss this

You made a serious mistake in talking and being with a married women now you pay for it
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Yes, it is - if her husband asked about your relationship with her and she lied she caused her own problem.

If she thought it would be an issue and she didn't mention it she caused her own problem.

Why in the World would she keep photos and messages when your relationship was over and she was married?

Be grateful you got out of this.

And, no, she's not your responsibility. I doubt very much that she's concerned about what he's going to do to you - she's more concerned about saving her own skin.
    Zooster545 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2012, 03:56 PM
    can you suggest me something.....as i dont want to be in contact with her.....is it ok to leave her in this situation........?
    I would probably just leave a quick and short message saying something along the lines of Idk what is going on but we haven't done anything or haven't seen each other. Not sure who was messaging me but Im not interested in talking. To whatever address they were messaging u on. Then u can just block it or something. That way u are kind of like hey leave me out of this but still not just ignoring it. I would definitely not get too involved though cause u have no reason to and that can only mean more trouble.

Jul 2, 2012, 04:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    drop her from any online friend, drop her from any messenger online. dont email or contact her again. I doubt you want her husband knocking at your door at 2 am wanting to discuss this

You made a serious mistake in talking and being with a married women now you pay for it
    I we had been in a relationship... but after her marriage I never thought of her or being with her.
    I never wanted to be with a married women.

Jul 2, 2012, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Yes, it is - if her husband asked about your relationship with her and she lied she caused her own problem.

If she thought it would be an issue and she didn't mention it she caused her own problem.

Why in the World would she keep photos and messages when your relationship was over and she was married?

Be grateful you got out of this.

And, no, she's not your responsibility. I doubt very much that she's concerned about what he's going to do to you - she's more concerned about saving her own skin.
    Thank you very much Judy... I hope her husband never called to me.
    & I don't want to be in this situation.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 06:24 AM
    You know, the sad part is that the woman you once loved is the person who put you in this position.

I hope this just passes and he moves on, and so does she.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search