Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxpogi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Got dumped
    Well guys I got dumped by a girl that I really was in love with and it sucks. We shared so many information with each other and just today she said that am a fake and doesn't care about me anymore and well this hurts.

Well this women was 33 yrs old and am only 24 so maybe we had many different points on things when we fought but we always talked it out and start to love each other again. I don't know but recently for the past 2 weeks she changed a lot and every time we argued it was ugly. For example when I asked her "hey baby lets go to this place try something different" she flipped out on me swearing and yelling just because I wanted to try someplace new to go and cruise.

Also she always takes things the wrong way when I said stuff and we fight over pointless things for the past 4 days. The thing I hated the most is when she always wanted to be right and she always thinks that I feel bad about stuff which am not.

One more thing was it age difference a reason we broke up because we think differently or is it just us because am an american and she a girl from croatia sorry to ask this dumb question but I had to say this because it all happened today before Valentines. :(
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Hi, reposting what you've already written here won't get you any more replies. Waiting, however, will.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 05:34 AM
    As far as I am concerned. It seems like love was not really there. Now another big issue, bigger then the age difference is culture difference. Oh, that is a huge problem. Does not have to be, but I would say that has 50 percent has to do with it. Misunderstandings, miscommunication. Sounds as if this person is emotionally not well. The anger outbursts which do happen. I know, I have spanish in laws. Nothing against them but wicked wicked tempers, and with my experience control issues. Every situation is different, but honestly you are better off without this person.

Another thing that bothered me is when you said that you had fights, then after you would start loving each other again. I do not know if this is just worded wrong, but yes. When fighting in that moment it is normal not to feel close to one another but it does not mean you stop loving each other when you do fight.

First: Does not sound like true love on eighter side.
    Second: Yes, Culture difference BIG FACTOR.
    Third: Age might be part of the reason but not much of one.
    Fourth: Time to let go, I do not think this is a true relationship that will last. It is best to leave it well alone and let go of this Angry person.
    Fifth: Improve on yourself, learn from this experience, and you still have plenty of time ahead of you to be with somebody. Take care of yourself first.

Joe
    dxpogi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    As far as I am concerned. It seems like love was not really there. Now another big issue, bigger then the age difference is culture difference. Oh, that is a huge problem. Does not have to be, but I would say that has 50 percent has to do with it. Misunderstandings, miscommunication. Sounds as if this person is emotionally not well. The anger outbursts which do happen. I know, I have spanish in laws. Nothing against them but wicked wicked tempers, and with my experiance control issues. Every situation is different, but honestly you are better off without this person.

Another thing that bothered me is when you said that you had fights, then after you would start loving each other again. I do not know if this is just worded wrong, but yes. When fighting in that moment it is normal not to feel close to one another but it does not mean you stop loving each other when you do fight.

First: Does not sound like true love on eighter side.
    Second: Yes, Culture difference BIG FACTOR.
    Third: Age might be part of the reason but not much of one.
    Fourth: Time to let go, I do not think this is a true relationship that will last. It is best to leave it well alone and let go of this Angry person.
    Fifth: Improve on yourself, learn from this experiance, and you still have plenty of time ahead of you to be with somebody. Take care of yourself first.

Joe
    Thanks for the advice. Am still young so maybe ill find someone right for me down the road. I just have to takecare of myself for now.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 08:23 PM
    It sounds like she wanted out of the relationship and kept starting and escalating fights to make it worse hoping you would end it. When you did she finally did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Dumped [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend after a year of dating just got up and left one day. We lived together for almost that whole time and were talking about getting married. I simply don't understand what happened. I was blind sided? How do I handle it?

Getting dumped [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22 and have had 3 boyfriends. All 3 have dumped me, the first didn't love me to begin with, the second still loved me but we fought a lot and the 3 is still a mystery to me. We were together 3 months, he fell in love with me after a few weeks and we had a lot of fun together. After 2 months...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

Being dumped [ 15 Answers ]

What's the best to get over being dumped? And she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to see me anymore. So I really want to avoid making a desperate phone call...

View more questions Search