Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redneckchick Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Was my boyfriend wrong?
    I had a myspace account. And just about all my friends were guys and my boyfriend got pissed and started fighting with me about it. I the type of girl who gets along with guys better than girls and my boyfriend just didn't understand that. So just to make him happy and stop all the fight I just delected my account on myspace. So was he worry. If any guys could answer this for me so I can get the guys point of view. I don't mind if girls answer it.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Feb 9, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Welcome to my neck of the woods- my husbαnd is somewhαt like thαt when it comes to other men... if you only hαd guys on your list then yα I'd kindα see his point of view (if it wαs him thαt hαd αll girls--pretty ones I meαn--- wouldn't you be bothered?)... it's normαl for α guy to get jeαlous αnd α little protective αs long αs it dosen't escαlαte to being controlling αnd possesive..
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Feb 9, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I think this goes along with the whole insecurity thing. He is insecure about himself and that you may want to date or talk to all those guys. Maybe I am wrong here but that's how people act when they are insecure.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 9, 2007, 12:35 PM
    This is all about insecurity.

Your boyfriend is so worried you might find a "better" guy that he doesn't want you to talk to any guys on MySpace. He's so worried about it that he doesn't trust your word when you say you are simply the kind that "gets along with guys better than girls."

This is something you'll have to work out with him. Either you are trustworthy and he trusts you, or there is no relationship.

Left unchecked, the next stages of this controlling personallity will insist that you do not talk to other guys at a party, or at the mall, or anywhere unless he's with you... and eventually work its' way to the point where he will forbid you to have any male friends whatsoever! Of course... That might only be the case until he finds someone "better"...
    xx_leighanne_xx Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2012, 03:02 AM
    Thank you slapshot for your opinion. I see what your saying. Ganna speak to him. I just hope he will talk about it with me. And I don't see him changing either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong? [ 13 Answers ]

I had a little girl a couple of years ago with my ex-husband. I am now currently remarried and my husband has taken on a wonderful father role. My daughter’s biological father hasn’t been in the picture for over 3 years. He hasn’t had contact with us in over 2 years. I have not contacted his...

What are we doing wrong [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months now, are we doing something wrong?

Where did I go wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

:( Can anybody please tell me what I need to do with my 11 yr old son... I am single mother of 3 kids ages 15 and 11 and 21 months old... My son is very defiant and aggressive and disrespectful.. He is ADHD and has been on Adderall XR since he was 4 yrs old... He has not had a father figure in his...

Is it wrong to... [ 10 Answers ]

Is it wrong to push my fiancé into getting a semen analysis? Its been 2 yrs of trying. 1 yr of waiting for him to get the test and I cracked. I went off. Now I feel guilty because I feel like I have pushed him into doing something he doesn't really want to do. He does want kids but not as much as I...

Is it wrong [ 17 Answers ]

Is an-- sex wrong

View more questions Search