Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabbyness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 08:25 PM
    Why did he stop talking to me?
    Ok, so I started going to this new school and met this guy and we became really good friends and we would always hang out and go out to eat and stuff with him and a couple of other friends but then we started to talk more and we would hang out by ourselves and we would hug a lot and kiss on the cheeks and well we always had a really good time and afterwards he would txt me and tell me that he really enjoyed being with me and he really liked me but than it felt like it started getting a little more serious because he would txt me and tell me that he really liked me and had feelings for me and he would send me kisses and all but than I noticed the next day at school he would barely talk to me or stare at me like if he felt shy and I mean I understand because I also felt a little awkard but then that started happening on daily basis he would barely talk to me or stare at me when we were with our group of friends but when we were by ourselves he would be nice and sweeat and txt me that he liked me afterwards and then he told me to listen to this one song that basically said that he had found the perfect girl and he couldn't stop thinking about her and he just needed to dare to kiss her and ask her out.. And so this went on for about 3 weeks until one day I told him (txting) that I didn't understand him and that he acted so different when he txted me than when he was with me and he said no that he was the same and that we needed to talk to clear up things and he said to just rememember the song and he would call me to go out and talk and I said OK and well this happened on a Friday and he never called me after that so that Monday at school he wouldn't talk or stare at me at all he would barely say goodbye and well I don't know what happened he never txted me back after that and at school he avoids talking to me as much as he cans but its awkward since we hang out with the same crew and no one knows what happened and we just don't talk to each other no more and well I never tried asking him what happened because I didn't want to look like I was begging him or like I wanted to push him to be with me or something so after like two weeks I just sent him a message and told him that we should go back to be the friends that we were before.. And he said yea but he still acts the same way I don't understand why but besides losing what I thought we had it sucks to lose him as a friend and well its still awkward because I see him everyday.. I don't know if I should just ask him what happened? Or if I should just stop thinking about him and showing any interest in trying to at least be the friends that we were?

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend won't stop talking to her ex [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend won't stop talking to her ex Well I've been with my girl for 8 months. I'm 23 she's 22. She had 6 months that she hadn't been in a relationship but that relationship was 4 years long. Well we became boyfriend and girlfriend. The problem is her ex! he now realizes what he lost...

Girlfriend won't stop talking to ex [ 16 Answers ]

You guys have probably seen this question a million times, but I feel I should ask it anyway I recently got a girlfriend, it's been about 3 weeks. The only problem is that she talks to her ex constantly. He lives about 4 states away, and there's a reasonably good chance he's never coming here...

I keep sleep talking I need to stop! [ 1 Answers ]

(I don't know which catorgory this comes under but I am a teen) Most of the time I fall asleep on my sofa at night with my family in the room. But in the morning I wake up and they will say that I was screaming and talking again. Two nights ago I got up and started walking around looking for...

Why did he just stop talking to me [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so my mom had a best friend who recently passed away from cancer... we were close with their family... I haven't seen their family in a while but I would always talk to her son threw myspace.. I guess u could say I like/liked him but I don't know... he got a g/f and wouldn't talk to me...

Stop talking To Your Ex-Boyfriend! [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been talking since the end of last year and have been dating for about four months. She was dating her ex-bf for about 2 years and then she started talking to another guy and then me. When we first started talking I know that he would call her and she would call him then it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.