Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tornapart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Should I fight for her or is it to late
    My girlfriend of 3 yrs just broke up with me. Im 25 and she's 27.. with out getting into too many details lets just say that I messed up bad and was given many chances to change and never took advantage of them. Now that she's gone I truly miss her.like they say "you dont appreciate something till its gone".. she's made it pretty clear that she's not coming back and believe me I've tried calling her over and over till I realized that it was doing more harm than good. Its only been 7 days and I miss her like hell but should I fight for her or should I just let her go hoping that she will come back to me... but I fear she won't
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2007, 12:13 AM
    First of all when you ask a question and you want us to be able to answer it to the best of our ability. You need to get into details.

You should let her go. If she does not come back to you then it was not really meant to be in the first place.

The more you fight, the more you try to hold on as you well know now the farther you push her away.

Joe
    kieranwong Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2007, 12:56 AM
    I guess you just answered your own question.. contacting her is doing more harm than good, so cut it out. Accept that she won't ever have you back again, and then start cutting her from your life (I know this is hard but.. ) - make a list of things you always couldn't stand about her and be glad that you don't have to face it anymore. If you get the urge to contact her, call other people and talk about it with them instead. It's useless to try to not think about it now because it's impossible, so talk about it by all means, but not to her.

Sorry for the loss dude... but seriously being single isn't all that bad..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Accept that she is gone and work on your own habits that pushed her away. Find your own happiness with out her and enjoy the single life. Leave her completely alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to fight [ 6 Answers ]

I am 14 and I am sick of taking shit from people. It really pisses me off when people diss me but I don't know how to fight because I have always been calm about these things but it has gotten out of hand.

How do I fight Citicard? [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure this is right place to post, but here goes... Long story short, lost job 4 years ago, got in financial difficulty, ended up setting up a payment plan with Citicard that ended in November 2006. Received a phone call from Citicard stating if we paid $150 we would bring account current and it...

Should I fight for it or leave it [ 6 Answers ]

My partner left me 3 weeks ago, claiming that they needed space, that they have a lot going on in their life at the moment and can't handle the relationship. I went up their and talked about it with them and it was as though we were still together, they kissed me and said he loved me and just...

The Fight Before Christmas [ 35 Answers ]

I offer up the following that appeared today in Long Island Newsday: http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/longisland/ny-lichri094545033dec09,0,4158803.story?coll=ny-linews-print http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-nyhen094545032dec09,0,4427736.column?coll=ny-news-columnists ...

Girl problems - fight [ 9 Answers ]

Ddf deddd

View more questions Search