Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sad_Romeo91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 01:54 AM
    My girl friend is suddenly confused when her ex try's to get her back
    Now she saying she's confused and doesn't know who she loves, she claims that she loves me and I make her feel happy and doesn't want to loose me but still has feelings for this other guy, basically telling me she loves both of us! Obviously I'm heart broken and don't know what do. We been together for just 2 months, when I met her she had recently broken up with this guy and never mentioned what happened in there past so I don't know how much they were into each other all I know is that they were together for like 1 year, I really love this girl and I need advice on how too handle this thanks.
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 31, 2011, 03:41 AM
    Well,she has to sort out her feelings, as she cannot love and be with two guys at the same time. Its unfair. If I were you, I will talk it out to her that its impossible for me to support her on this and that she has to make up her mind, else it is not going to work between us.
    Of course this will hurt you. But face it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2011, 06:05 PM
    Give her space to make up her mind, without you. Tough situation to be in but you can never compete with feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really confused about my best Girl Friend. I'm heartbroken [ 19 Answers ]

I will start at beginning. Hopefully I won’t put you all to sleep. I had been going to a karaoke bar for awhile, with my boys. I am in my 40’s, and married. This Girl, Cathy lost her husband. He was a police officer, he died very tragically. One night she really broke down, and all her friends...

Girl friend back [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best way to get my girlfriend back? Does "no contact" really work. Can someone help? Thanks

How to get my girl friend back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I broke up with my girl friend was 33 days already. I feel so sad during the moments. I trying to find something out to get her back but the more I do. The more she hate me & feel sensitive on me. Our relationship only 2 months. Here some of the reason.. 1. before that. She told me...

Will my ex girl friend get back with me? [ 36 Answers ]

She left me about two months ago because I worked too much. We were together for almost 4 years and the work situation became a problem about two years in but it got a lot worse the last 8 months or so. It was a quick and emotional break up for both of us and now she has moved to the other side of...

View more questions Search