Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desc_2001 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Blocked calls
    Is there a way to block an incoming call on a cell phone? So you wouldn't even know the person was calling?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Check with your service provider.
    SRCH4400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 04:36 AM
    You can activate your bearer service in your phone for incoming calls (BAIC)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to say when debt collector calls [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Just wanted to know what to say to a collections agency when they keep calling me and make them stop:mad:

Should I answer his calls [ 10 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for a few months now and I am not over him. He continues to call me to talk and find out how I am, and to tell me what's up with him. He has even told me he is seeing someone, so I don't understand why he even bothers calling. It hurts so much to talk to him....

Harassing or annoying calls [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any law against companies, private or public, continuing to make annoying phone calls to your private residence even after you have left messages on their answering machine to stop? Also is there any law dealing with how late in the evening they can call? I have the same company calling...

International and domestic cheap calls? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I'm a student from Europe here at the university of San Diego in CA. I have a big problem with my phone bills. I have to make calls back in the UK and Ireland where some of my friends and my parents live. Also I make calls here in the US. Used AT&T and Qwest but there are pretty...

About Spartacus (calls for speculation) [ 5 Answers ]

How the history had changed if the pirates hadn't betrayed the Spartacus and his men? (I'm referring to the pirates that were to take Spartacus and his 70.000 men into Sicily but since he was betrayed, his men were slaughtered and Spartacus presumably died in the hands roman legions in Italy)

View more questions Search