Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissa14 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 11:11 PM
    How do I tell a guy that my best friend likes him?
    K so my best friend likes this guy but she is way to shy to tell him she talks about him every hour of the day and its non stop, I feel so bad for her because I was talking to the guy she likes and she was watching my chat then he said that I was cute but I don't like him my friend got upset but the thing is he don't even know her, I am trying to get him to talk to her but I don't no what to say to him and I want to tell him that she likes him but I don't know how to say it,and my friend won't come out and say it because she's way to shy,so how do I get this guy to talk and like my friend?
    Pleasssee pleasse help mee! :)
    Lyra123 Posts: 184, Reputation: 42

Jul 7, 2011, 11:17 PM

Just bring her up in conversation, then ask his opinion of her. If he gives a good response, suggest they hang out

Jul 7, 2011, 11:19 PM
    Comment on Lyra123's post
    I'm doing it now thanks:)

Jul 7, 2011, 11:28 PM

No problem

Jul 7, 2011, 11:29 PM
    I don't know what to say to him like how to I mention her?

Jul 7, 2011, 11:29 PM
    **do sorry

Jul 7, 2011, 11:39 PM

Do they have anything in common? Maybe even something like a band or something. If so talk about whatever it is, and say something about her liking it too.

Let's say you know they both enjoy hiking for example. You could say:
    Me and so and so went hiking the other day, hey aren't you into that? Maybe you should come along next time?

Jul 7, 2011, 11:40 PM
    Okay:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do when I like a guy but he likes me and my best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do when I like a guy, and he likes me back, but he also likes my best friend? My best friend doesn't like him though. So how do I win him over?

Should I till my friend I like the same guy she likes? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I talk to a guy I really like, But get shy anytime he's around me? I have knows this guy a whole year already, But didn't have the nerve to speak to him because anytime I'm around him my stomach begins to feel weird. Last time I told myself I was at least going to say hi but when I did...

I think my best guy friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with my Best friend since grade 5 the first time I met her in middle school soon after I met her older brother. He is 1 year older, me and her brother Seth be came very close to. Hes my best guy friend. Me and him hug all the time and he kisses me on the cheek. Lots of people...

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Will you go out with the guy that your good friend likes? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I don't know what to do so maybe you guys can help to give some sound advice. My girl friend likes this guy and she has taken initiatives to strike a conversation with this guy by like facebooking him and texted him over his mobile. But he is not exactly very enthusiastic about her...

View more questions Search