Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2011, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    Chidi01 does not find this helpful : Thanks mr expert.but you sound rude to me.is it that u can't help me or what?anyway a've learnt alot.thanks

I'm as rude as you are immature.

Yes, you've "learnt". And we've learned alot about YOU and YOUR values.

And I saw this reddie coming a mile away. "Mr. Expert" doesn't care.
    Bravo. I have to spread the rep, but I couldn't agree more.

To the OP, bottom line is this, you want to cheat. That tells us a lot. One, you can't keep it in your pants even though you claim to love this girl. Two, you don't have any morals. Three, you're immature and not willing to go without in order to maintain your relationship.

We've said what needed to be said, we told you what you needed to hear. You're not here for advice, that much is obvious. You want someone to tell you it's okay to cheat. The fact is, it's not okay. So, you have to decide. Do you love her enough to keep your penis out of another woman, or do you screw around, put her and yourself at risk?

The fact that you don't think cheating is a big deal is really disturbing. Let her go. Let her find someone that can love her enough to not only think about himself and his penis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

Keep missing my period and getting it and then missing again [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed my period for 2 or 3 months and then it came back in August and now I missed it again in September. I am 17 years old

Missing w-2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have not received my w-2 from my employer - they said they mailed it and I never received. Now what?

What is missing? [ 8 Answers ]

Just was wondering what, if anything, people felt was missing in cinema today. Is there an attribute actors don't have that we wish did or did have that we wish didn't? What kind of movies do we need more of or less of? In a world where there is nothing new under the sun, what could possibly be...

Missing Her [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, This my first time on this site and it has helped me just by reading the comments that you gave to others. Everyone's situation is a little different so I decided to sign up. Three weeks ago my girlfriend who I lived with for 5 years told me that she needed time and space. We broke...

View more questions Search