Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa7294 Posts: 33, Reputation: -1

Apr 22, 2011, 07:58 PM
    I got pregnant, I want abortion, and my boyfriends not paying for it
    I just had sex, and my boyfriend thought we were having sex from the back
    I'm on my period
    When he took out his penis it was blood covered and my vagina was bleeding badly
    He ejaculated ( put his sperm ) in my vagina and I don't know what to do now
    He's mad at me and screaming at me and telling me he's not going to pay a penny because I should have used condoms in the first place and that we should not have sex when I am on my period.
    He dropped me off at my house and wanted to slap me.
    What pills can I take
    What can I do
    Who can I talk to
    I'm going to commit suicide if this will take me to telling my parents, or if anyone finds out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 08:07 PM

First how do you know you are pregnant, Did you take a pregnancy test ? While it can happen from the first time, often it may take months of having sex to get pegnant.

Next you had sex ( was it the first time ?) of course there is blood plus it was on your period.

Next so you find out he was a jerk , he knew he did not have a condom, he knew it all but he wanted to also.

So you know that he just wanted what he wanted and now has no idea about it.

And no committing suicide, you would rather your parents know you are dead, than just pregnant, talk about silly and no sense at all.

You need to back up, perhaps talk to a school couselor, or nurse about optoins.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 09:21 PM

Is this the same guy that required that you prove your love to him by losing your virginity to him?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...im-565323.html

I want to know how you know you're pregnant. That's what your title says, that you got pregnant and he won't pay for an abortion.

To me it sounds like you just had sex, had it on your period, didn't use protection, but you don't yet know whether you're pregnant.

Makes you wish you'd followed our advice and not had sex, doesn't it?

The only thing you can do now is wait and see what happens. If you miss your next period, test for pregnancy.

If you're pregnant, go from there. Don't put the buggy before the horse though. Let's see if you're pregnant before you start worrying about paying for an abortion.

Last but not least, dump this guy and then keep your legs crossed until you're old enough to be a mom.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 09:51 PM

It is YOUR choice to get an abortion or not. Not his choice at all. And do NOT let him blame you for not having a condom. It is HIS penis and HIS responsibility.

While you do not have to tell your parents as you can go to any planned parenthood and get an abortion and birth control for yourself, I urge you to talk to them. Suicide is never ever the answer.

And please quit dating this boy. He is on the verge (if not already there) of abuse and it needs to stop. Get away from him before it gets worse.

And you do not need to panic about pregnancy. While it is possible you are pregnant it is rare to get prenant ON your period as you *USUALLY* ovulate roughly about 10-14 days after your period.

Good luck, please come back and keep us updated
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 11:09 PM

Agreed, he does not have to "pay for it" it is your choice and your bill.

Apr 22, 2011, 11:13 PM
    Yes, unfortunately it is the same guy
    I only told my best friend. She's driving me nuts to break up with him
    Yes we had sex today and I am not possitive if I am or am not pregnant
    I am on my period , but I washed my vagina soooo much I feel like I'm not on my period anymore
    He did not know I put it in my vagina
    It was not my first time having sex , but he was the first guy to have sex with
    How much possibility is there to be pregnant?
    When we were done and he realized what happened, I went to the bathroom and washed myself as much as I could
    Should I buy an abortion pill?
    Or is there any point ot going to a doctor or is it too soon?
    Maybe a urine test ?
    Ineeed help :(
    I'm insanely stressed and dizzy
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 11:16 PM

Okay, before you decide on abortion you have to be sure you are even pregnant.

You say you "just" had sex. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 11:21 PM

OK I would like to know how old you are. You sound VERY young and NOT ready to be having sex
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 11:28 PM

If you had sex today, there's no way for anyone, even the best doctor in the world, to tell you if you're pregnant yet. Do you know how pregnancy works? It's time for you to learn how your body works before you play around with it.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source...3G8Dlg&cad=rja

You can get the morning after pill.

Chances of you getting pregnant while on your period are very slim, but not nonexistent. Fact is, even if you take the morning after pill, you'll still have to wait until your next period to see if you're pregnant. The morning after pill doesn't always work.

Washing yourself isn't going to do anything other then make yourself clean. It won't get rid of the sperm that's already inside of you.

Get the morning after pill, follow the directions exactly, then hope that all of this worry is for nothing, and learn from this mistake.

Most of all, break up with this guy. He's a jerk.

No more sex until you're old enough to realize what the consequences are.

Apr 22, 2011, 11:39 PM
    I'm 17
    And how much are morning after pills ?
    Are they legal in canada?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 11:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa7294 View Post
    im insanely stressed and dizzy
    You're dizzy because you are stressed. Not because you are pregnant.

Do you know how pregnancy happens?

Even if you had sex yesterday you would not be pregnant. It takes as long as 5 days for the sperm to reach the egg in the fallopian tube, then another 5 days for the fertilized egg to travel back down to the uterus where it implants.

If you are on your period, it's possible that you are able to get pregnant, but very very unlikely. To be on the safe side, get the morning after pill and take it within the 72 hour time limit.

Melissa, if you are not financially ready to be a mother, stop having sex, or at least use protection. Your boyfriend has the penis, he uses the condom, you don't. If he doesn't have a condom, keep your pants on!

Also, this slime ball seems very aggressive, boardering on abusive. Time to move on to someone who will actually respect you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant after abortion [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Amanda. First I would like to say I do regret my decision. I had an abortion almost a month ago. I want a baby so bad so me and my husband are trying. My question is when will an egg be released? I understand that every women is different and its almost impossible to tell me an...

Pregnant after an abortion? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion on March 2nd of this year. I regret it so much. I also have a 2 year old daughter who I love so much. I allowed other people to gas my head up an bring me down with the past pregnancy so I terminated it an I regret it so much. After the abortion they said your supposed to...

Abortion now might be pregnant [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I recently after deciding for weeks, that I would have an abortion. I know I have been through every feeling about having had the decision of having an abortion :( . I had it done on feb 21th and bled for two and a half weeks after that. Now!! I haven't had a period since then and I don't know...

I could be pregnant and want an abortion [ 2 Answers ]

I got drunk at a party and... then we went to have sex but it didn't fully go in but I'm afraid he still had spirm on his penis and am scared that I am pregnant. If I am I would get an abortion but how would I go about this without my mum knowing because I am only 14 and how much would it cost?

Abortion could I be pregnant again [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not...

View more questions Search