Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublesome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 10:16 AM
    How to make parents accept for love marriage?
    Hi
    I'm a hindu brahmin girl aged 24
    Love with a guy elder to me by 4yrs, for past one year
    Searching a job now will get in 4-5 months as I'll complete my exams then
    The guy too is a brahmin but different sub caste
    Though my parents are OK with sub caste still our educational qualifications don't match is their problem
    However we two are very strong and sure and confident as to our understanding now and in future
    I'm highly confused as to what to do..
    Please help

ajwain Posts: 55, Reputation: 11

Apr 14, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Educational qs don't match means? Still I would advice you to get a job first.. start earning. Has he discussed it with his family? What r their views? Consider all this before taking any step.. give it some time. All d best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

How to convince my parents for my inter-cast marriage he is a muslim and I am a hindhu *** suggest me.

Love marriage convince parents [ 3 Answers ]

Hii I'm a telugu,gal and in love with a punjabi guy, we both are hindu, but still don't know whether my parents wll agree or not, as we belong to different caste, plzz provide me tips to convince them in a much better way without hurting their sentiments. They are worried about what other people...

Make parents agree intercaste love marriage [ 10 Answers ]

Hi.. I am a hindu girl... I love a guy since 4 years. Actually we both love each other very much. We are in our final year of btech. The prob is the guy I love is of different caste. The major prob arrived when my parents asked me to accept a match they brought just 2 days ago. But I refused and...

View more questions Search