Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2011, 07:00 AM

You told her to leave you alone, and she did. What's so confusing about that? Time to move forward and stop worrying about her, or what she does/is doing.
    lawwal Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Yea I was hoping to be strong about what I wanted, but now I don't know if it did the opposite. Either way, NC from now on and all the questions will go away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2011, 09:45 AM

The question won't go away, but you won't do stupid stuff seeking the answers. You might even figure out how to make yourself happy.

Mar 12, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Agreed. I wasn't really seeking answers, but all it ended up doing was create more confusion. Just thought announcing NC would be better option than just dropping off the face of the earth.. especially since we live one floor apart. Either way, NC starts now. Thanks for the help everybody.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 10:36 AM

When it comes to NC,it's allowed to just drop off the face of the planet!
    Good luck.

Mar 12, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Yea that was definitely the option I should have taken looking back. I probably just ended up looking even weaker and if there was any progress the last two months, that was probably wiped out. Anyway, NC now will hopefully accomplish the same goal.
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 12:06 PM

Yes,it will,don't worry about the small setback-happens to most of us-we're human!
    And I don't think your progress was wiped out,don't be too hard on yourself.

Mar 12, 2011, 01:04 PM
    My progress towards being happy is definitely still on the right track. But the progress when it comes to her missing me or a reconciliation probably took a hit. Anyway I know I can't worry about that.. only time will tell.
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 01:11 PM

Law,you're doing NC for YOU,not as a way to get back with the ex.

Whatever may or may not happen in the future,your getting over this breakup is ,or should be your main concern.

Mar 12, 2011, 01:55 PM
    Yea lol... deep down I know. I just haven't gotten over that hump yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is everything more important than spending time with Me? [ 12 Answers ]

He used to be fabulous. We're approaching our 4th year of marriage, and man has he changed. I do all the shopping (food, clothes, hardware stuff, everything), I do all the cleaning, I do the finances, I do everything! He just lounges around and does whatever he wants. Now, he finds an excuse to...

You know you are spending too much time on AMHD WHEN... [ 69 Answers ]

When my 17 year old comes in, turns off my computer screen, takes my hand, looks in my eyes and says "Mom, it is time for an intervention". Wondergirl and I have actually AGREED on the Christian forum. Scary... she'd agree with that so I'm not dissin her. :D My youngest son comes in and...

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

Spending time vs sex [ 7 Answers ]

When a man wants to just have sex rather than wanting to spend some quality time together... does that necessarily mean he is not interested in you and that woman should feel there is something really wrong with her that he doesn't want her for who she is but just her body... Can anyone throw some...

View more questions Search