Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhingruss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Confused
    Usually my menstruation will come on the last week of the month but now Im not menstruating.I have taking pills last February 14,2011 and I am still using it.The pill said that it should be taken at the 1st day of the menstrual cycle but my husband had arrived abroad so I need to take my pills right away without waiting for my period.Im afraid that I will get pregnant.please enlighten me.Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused by what he wants from me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there everyone. I would greatly appreciate some help with what my partner wants. I have endured over two years of trying to keep my man. He's come from a really ugly failed marriage that he walked out of. We meet over 18 months after his marriage ended. His ex still phones him and yells...

I'm definitely confused about this one. [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so my girlfriend broke up with me the other day... she says she wants to be single for a while and try and date other people. Here's the confusing part, the day before this comes up, she was going on and on about how I'm perfect for her and how she loves me so much and all that jazz. Any...

I am very confused [ 18 Answers ]

Ok so I've been dating this girl samantha for going on 6 months, and I'm the kind of person who gets attached, and falls hard. I do everything in my power for her, I drive her everywhere, and buy her everything. I write her cute little letters and remind her she's perfect without even trying. We...

COnfused of what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend and I have been together for about 2.5 years and we love each other. For a long time she put 200% into our relationship... I thought she knew I loved her and so I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. I thought it was understood how I felt, and I do love her with all of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.