Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsam99 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Is my house haunted?
    Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my family but I don't think they believe me. Is my house hanted? Or am I crazy? Me and my cat? She meows at the wall sometimes at night.
    samsam99 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
    [QUOTE=samsam99]Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my family but I don't think they believe me. Is my house hanted? Or am I crazy? Me and my cat? She meows at the wall sometimes at night.I feel that there is a 60 something yrs old girl ghost.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Ok, tea kettle will lose water as it boils of course, and shaddows will cause us to blurr.

So is it,? Maybe, maybe not, if you actually see things moving, see things fly though the air ( not just fall) I would say yes no doubt.

So just start keeping a log of what is happening
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I think you have an orb(orbs are a type of ghost) they are harmless so you are fine

Go on google.com and type in ords you will learn they are harmless and :)friendly :)
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samsam99
    Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when i am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes i see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring i was makin a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my family but i dont think they belive me. Is my house hanted? or am i crazy? me and my cat? She meows at the wall sometimes at night.
    I now almost all girl ghost (like the one at my house) are helpful and are trying to help and /or be friendly :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have just moved into a new house. Before we moved we experienced some strange goings on in our last home. In our old house kitchen utensils often went missing for weeks and months and then suddenly reappeared again where we left them. If we were up early enough we could also hear...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

View more questions Search