Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Download Blues
    I use my phone's GPRS system to access the Internet
    Why does it take ages to Download files?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Probably because GPRS connections run SLOWER than dial up.
    If you feel you must use the over priced mobile connections for downloading then you are best off looking for a 3G phone, as these are substantially faster.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Or find a public wifi access point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blues [ 4 Answers ]

My wife has used my credit card and has previously been making payments on it, basically its her card and , (at least as far as our household is concerned). Recently she failed to make the appropriate payments and now the card is passed due. I contacted the company and asked if they could lower the...

Crown blues [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two crowns placed with root canal one three weeks ago and aonther 6 weeks. They both feel unconfortable especially when chewing and my gums are still soar. Were they fitted right are should I give it time to get use to them. They really bother me since he shaved my tooth down. I'm not...

Bad guy blues [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I have suffered yet another bad relationship with a guy and all I can really say is men are idiots. I feel really crumby and I need help on feeling better. So yea, for this thread I am not asking for advice(but if you got some let me have it please) what I am asking for is all those...

Shaving blues! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, Came across this site so I thought I'd get my oar in on the action. Why is shaving is such a friggin' nightmare?? Most people seem to get away with no problems, but me... OK, here's my issue. I'm in my third year of uni, and up till now, have been able to be quite lazy when it...

View more questions Search