Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mscassandra Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2006, 12:11 AM
    Did I do something wrong?
    I have a boyfriend, who used to be my ex, and now I don't know how I feel about him anymore. Its like he screwed up so many times by lying and doing stupid things that now he is trying to change and I just can't trust him anymore.

Ive liked the same person for 3 and haft years now, we were in high school together, always talked but never about important things. Then about a month ago we started talking all the time and hanging out and he was telling me he really liked me and I told him I've liked him forever but I had a boyfriend and I didn't know what to do. So I had made up my mind about breaking up with my boyfriend, but Josh ( the other guy) signs on msn and tells me he got back with his ex. He also tells me he likes me and that he was drunk when his ex asked him back out. She cheated on him before. So now I was confused so I emailed him saying that I really liked him but that I needed to know how much he liked his girlfriend because if he really liked her then I wasn't going to get in the way of them being together. After sending the email I felt like an idiot so I told him not to read it that it was sent to the wrong person and that's its personal. But he made it obivous that he read it, so then I told him that when I wrote it it made sense but after I felt like an idiot so I didn't want him reading it. Even though there was nothing rude/wrong in the email. He then says "You are an idiot". Goes offline. Hasn't called,emailed or been on since then and its been 4 days now. He is normaly always online. My friends have seen him around so I know that he is OK. But I just don't get what I did wrong? He is the one that was leading me on.. Im so confused and its driving me insane
    somewhat_41 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 12:21 AM
    Well it might have been a test. To see if you really loved him or not. But I don't know the whole story and I can't mind read.

Dec 29, 2006, 12:24 AM
    Well I don't know what kind of test that is or what I'm suppos to do. Ive been leaving him alone and I haven't emailed nor tried to get a hold of him because I don't want to bother him. Everyone's been telling me he is bad news and I should be staying away from him.

Dec 29, 2006, 12:30 AM
    Well I guess that's for you to decide. And if these people who are telling you these things are close. Then you should probably listen to them and to stay away with him. But if you knew him in high-school and were acquaintances you should know the truth. Besides I'm just a kid and I only replied because his name is mine. :o

Also he could be one of those people who just get mad and don't talk to you in a week (quiet types) also you might of set him off with something in that e mail because if he did day "you are an idiot" then I would suppose so.

And maby he wants to get back at his ex?

Dec 29, 2006, 12:43 AM
    Uhmm I re read the email over and over again.. my friend read it.. there was nothing wrong or mean about it. It just said how I liked him and would like to spend more time with him (because that's what he said he wanted) but that I needed to know first if he really liked his girlfriend (his ex who is now back with) because then I wouldn't ruin that. But he is the one that told me he still liked me and wanted to be with me after he got back with her.

PS: he is back with his ex , that's the problem

Im starting to think that he might of thought I was just easy and when he realized he wasn't going to get what he wanted right away and his ex was going to give it to him. He went back with her. I don't know anymore.

Dec 29, 2006, 12:48 AM
    Ohh well I'm sorry but at least you can make the right decisions and wait a week or two even though it bothers you just read a book or something a get your mind away from it all caz you never know when you might spot him around the corner.
    jrussole Posts: 163, Reputation: 12
    -

Dec 29, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mscassandra
    well i dont know what kind of test that is or what im suppos to do. Ive been leaving him alone and i havent emailed nor tried to get a hold of him because i dont want to bother him. Everyones been telling me he is bad news and i should be staying away from him.
    mscassandra, if everyone is telling you that he is bad news, I would listen. People usually are right, if they go out of their way to tell you something like this. They may not want to get involved and tell you what they have seen or what they have heard about him. And he may have also told them that he just wanted sex with you and to see if playing on your emotions could play you. He's a player, from what I gather. And I would listen to those who care enough to warn you.
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Dec 29, 2006, 09:02 AM
    I agree. A lot of the times when those who know someone tell you to stay away from them then you would be wise to listen. It will save you a lot of drama. You may think that they don't know him like you do but that is not the case. A popular example is that of Britney Spears and her soon to be ex-husband, everyone told her he was bad news and what happened?
    -

Dec 29, 2006, 09:17 AM
    Love is blind. And sometimes we have to rely upon our seeing eye dogs!
    richsaha2007 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Dec 29, 2006, 01:29 PM
    Since everyone says to stay away from him, it is a good idea to consider it. Obviously these people know something you don't know. PLus he is playing these games with you. I wouldn't even deal with him. If he does this stuff to you now, imagine what it would be like if you were in a relationship
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2006, 10:01 AM
    I bet you would be much happier without this guy and his BS and drama in your life. Try it you'll love it.
    -

Dec 31, 2006, 05:35 AM
    mscassandra, but remember to take your dogs with you! Especially tonight! Happy New Year's Sweety! Have fun!
    JoeM72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mscassandra
    I have a boyfriend, who used to be my ex, and now i dont know how i feel about him anymore. Its like he screwed up so many times by lying and doing stupid things that now he is trying to change and i just can't trust him anymore.

Ive liked the same person for 3 and haft years now, we were in highschool together, always talked but never about important things. Then about a month ago we started talking all the time and hanging out and he was telling me he really liked me and i told him ive liked him forever but i had a boyfriend and i didnt know what to do. So i had made up my mind about breaking up with my boyfriend, but Josh ( the other guy) signs on msn and tells me he got back with his ex. He also tells me he likes me and that he was drunk when his ex asked him back out. She cheated on him before. So now i was confused so i emailed him saying that i really liked him but that i needed to know how much he liked his girlfriend because if he really liked her then i wasnt going to get in the way of them being together. After sendin the email i felt like an idiot so i told him not to read it that it was sent to the wrong person and thats its personal. But he made it obivous that he read it, so then i told him that when i wrote it it made sense but after i felt like an idiot so i didnt want him reading it. Even though there was nothing rude/wrong in the email. He then says "You are an idiot". Goes offline. Hasnt called,emailed or been on since then and its been 4 days now. He is normaly always online. My friends have seen him around so i know that he is ok. But i just dont get what i did wrong? He is the one that was leading me on.. Im so confused and its driving me insane
    It really does not sound like you did anything wrong. Maybe you just need to only stay distant friends with this guy. It sounds like you will get hurt in the long run. He is the one being an idiot not you. Your head is in the right place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where did I go wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

:( Can anybody please tell me what I need to do with my 11 yr old son... I am single mother of 3 kids ages 15 and 11 and 21 months old... My son is very defiant and aggressive and disrespectful.. He is ADHD and has been on Adderall XR since he was 4 yrs old... He has not had a father figure in his...

What went wrong? [ 14 Answers ]

Optatus, in his De Schismate Donatistarum (On the Donatist Schism) II, 13, in PL 11:966, states that "the true Church cannot be cruel," since "dum sanat, vulnerat" (it causes pain while healing), ibid. in PL (Patrologia Latinae) 11:1020. Those whom we kill are not martyrs, since only members of...

Dr.wrong? [ 19 Answers ]

I've been on Ridolin for about a year now. Everything was fine. I went to all of my appointments, never canceled a single one. Three weeks ago my doctor decided that I needed to go to a psychologist ( the same one that diagnosed me with ADHD) and also have a psych evaluation done otherwise I could...

Is something wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and 2 years ago I got pregnant when the condom broke and had an abortion because I was not ready at the time and the relationship was so new. I have not been using any contraceptives for the past 6 months because we are now ready to have a child, and now I am not getting pregnant....

View more questions Search