Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rilind Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 03:45 PM
    I asked a girl I liked out and she didn't reply
    So I've been talking to this girl I know on chat for a few months and I like her and I think she likes me , I asked her out on Facebook chat about a couple of weeks ago and she just did'nt reply and we have not spoken since , does anyone have any advice on what I should do ?
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Sep 1, 2010, 03:47 PM

Time to find another girl to ask out. If she was interested, she would have responded. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. You can't win them all.
    rilind Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 04:13 PM

I thought so to :( sad actually I was really hoping she would be different , thanks anyway =]
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 04:25 PM

Hello Rilind,

Do you two ever talk on the phone, or only Facebook?

I think that text, chat, email can all be misconstrued and also, you can never be too sure if she receives it.

Call me old fashioned, but the proper way to ask out a lady is to call her and ask her.

Also that will ensure you if she even sees you in that light.

If you don't have her number, and that is the only way you can ask her out, then give it another day for her to respond. Again, she may not have received the invite yet.

If she doesn't ever respond, well, believe me when I say that there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Good luck.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2010, 04:41 AM

Move on and forget about her. If she wanted a date, she would have replied.

I don't know what she's thinking, but some people are really on chat for friends only and aren't looking for boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I finally asked this girl out and she said yes... [ 5 Answers ]

But I'm already doubting myself and the situation. There is the girl who I've had the biggest crush on for the longest time, but I never had the courage to ask her out as I wasn't sure if she was interested, even though I picked up some subtle signs of interest. So today, I said 'screw it, I'm...

16 year old girl, never been kissed or asked out [ 14 Answers ]

I'm turning 16 in about a month and I have never made out and I've never had a boyfriend. My best friend is with her boyfriend of 11 months and he's her third! And she's turning 16 in 3 months! I'm so lost and sad I'm definitely not ugly I'm tan have dark curly hair

Well what know that I've gotten no reply from the girl who says she loves me? [ 9 Answers ]

My girl asked that we cool things down a bit, not that she was dumping me, and still loves me. So, okay, I try and let my girlfriend have her peace and quiet.. She never responded to my invite to see fireworks with me on the fourth.. That was over a week ago, 8 days I never made a peep. But...

My girlfriends asked me if it was OK if she went out with another girl while we were [ 4 Answers ]

My girlsfriend is Bi and we have been going out for a month and a half. She asked me during school if it would be all right with me if she could go out with a another girl while we were dating. She said it wasn't cheating if it was with the same sex in her eyes. And she said that nothing would...

I asked out a girl now whar? [ 1 Answers ]

I asked out a girl and she said I will think about it! What should I do? What if she says no? What if she says yes?? Need immediate help! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: confuseddater!

View more questions Search