Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeeboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 11:39 AM
    Im SOO Stressed
    I just need somwun to talk to I been so stressed. Well lets see how to start, I've been with this girl for 5 years we had a baby together she's 7 months, we've been on and off I really love her, we gotten into a fight and she just went crazy, I woke up yesterday with the police at my house saying I got to come to court, because she saying I punched her, beat her up, broke in her house, threatened to take the baby , thretned to kill her brother, I didn't do any of it, I'm scared I'm going to get locked up, my parents hate me, I just got into a car accident with an undercover cop he let me go though, and my dad is angry at me about it, my new girlfriend I had so much fun with but if I get locked up I can't see her anymore, my job I'm about to get fired I dunt even get paid enough, my baby's mom saying she doesn't want me to see my daughter anymore, I can't get a lawyer because he wants 1000 dollars, I can't borrow the car anymore, I don't know I need help please somewon talk to me .
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 17, 2006, 01:47 PM
    It really seems as though you have hit rock bottom. Everyone has the rock bottom parts in their lives, and this is likely the most trying time in yours. When circumstances like these happen, they all seem to come crashing down upon you at once, and the only thing really that you can do is take them head on one at a time. You obviously feel like your world is being pulled from beneth you, and I can understand that, but the thing you need to know is that it eventually will pass. You just have to have the will and determination to work them out. I am sure that you can find a good lawyer for a cheaper cost if you search over the internet, there are certain firms that offer help to people that are in your situation. For the car, ask a friend if you can get a lift, you'll be surprised how much you can depand on them. I can't really tell you how to get out of your situation, I don't believe anyone here can, I just want to tell you that there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel you are trapped in, and that if you stay the course and hold strong you will overcome it all.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 10:44 PM
    OK my brother goes to law school and with out any proof they can't do anything and unless someone saw you say that beside her its your word vs hers and nothing will lreally happen trust me I get in a lot ights and that what it comes down to and the lawyers they offer for $25 are really good because they fight hard for you so they can get into a good feirm so I go ahead with that as your best bet and best of luck my friend
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Stay away from the g/f and work to get the other areas of your life in order. How old are you anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I so need help! [ 6 Answers ]

Okie so I have black hairr (I have black hair naturally) and for somereason I just can't dye it to some other collour!! Well I have tried coloring it to red but the color just doesn't get on like at alll! My hair just turned to kind of blackish-orangish-browinishh (I so hope I'm making sense :p )...

I'm so stressed out anyone that can help please do I could use it [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so the past school year I have been sooo stressed out me and my mom have been fighting a lot and like right now we are not talking. I have been missing my dad a lot lately. My boyfriend says some stuff that stresses me out and I'm always freaking out that he is leaving me and it kills me...

I broke up with him, he got a g/f so, and I miss him. [ 9 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago because of being stressed and over emotional about some things. I made a mistake. I told him I didn't feel anything anymore, but it was because I was overwhelmed with something's. I really started missing him last week and just realized how much I cared...

Stressed [ 6 Answers ]

OK so basiclly I'm pretty stressed right now I'm going into high school witch I'm kind of nerviose about And I really like my best guy friend but I'm not sure what to do he tells me that he loves me to and misses being with me but then he says he doesn't want a girlfriend So what should I do

Heip I am so confused [ 1 Answers ]

I need some advice me and my ex went out for 2 or 3 mounths and then on confusung night were lots of stuff went wrong he broke up wit me. We have been apart for abot 3 months now and then the other night he I'm d me well his friend did and he asked me some questions and then he said some mean...

View more questions Search