Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seven10 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2010, 11:55 PM
    Perfect gift
    I have been in a relationship for about 6 months now and my boyfriend's birthday's coming up. Problem is: I have no idea what to get him! I want to get him something unexpected that has a lot of meaning and is romantic but isn't too expensive I just don't know what! What should I do for him?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 12:00 AM
    Hi, seven10!

Do you like to write things like poems or lyrics, please?

Thanks!
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 8, 2010, 07:25 PM

Buy him a card, get him a rose and take him to dinner. It's not what you spend it's what you do. Show him you love him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The perfect gift ? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so like I am dating this guy, and we have the same birthday. I have no clue what to get him he is turning 19 and I am turning 18. He keeps asking me what I want but I honestly do not know. I do not want to be to expensive or sound needy, and I want to surprise him so I do not want to ask him...

Almost but not perfect [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I'm no mechanic and I will be the first to admit that but I am a big do it "yourselfer" that being said I posted a topic about not being able to get my truck started after changing the distributor cap wires and plugs.. it runs and what I thought was good but someone at my local auto shot...

The perfect... [ 19 Answers ]

Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

View more questions Search