Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suger1057 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 04:45 PM
    Exgirlfriends suck
    So... My boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile. The problem is is that his ex girlfriend literally lives two doors down from him. They dated for three years but broke up about 9 times throughout all of that. They constantly fought and he's told me that he would always be angry. Now we're dating he says he loves me and that he's happy with me and one day wants to marry me. His ex girlfriend constantly texts and calls... I mean if he doesn't answer he has like thirty missed calls. She tells him that she will commit suicide if they can't be together, but then tells him she never could because her parents have already lost a child. She constantly leaves notes under the door asking him to let her go if he doesn't love her anymore, which is weird because he told me that he's told her it's over? She will constantly tell him she misses him and will never let him go or come stay the night with her so they can talk and work their problems out to see if it's actually over. He won't tell her about me. I'm a secret in a way because he's afraid it will push her over the edge. I hate it. I shouldn't be a damn secret. Even when we're fighting or something and she calls he'll just answer the phone like it's nothing. He's told me that if he sees her with another guy he will get pissed off? She says that she will only be with him and no one else. She won't get over him!! I don't think this is right? I mean we constantly fight about her, she's everywhere always calling texting leaving notes under the door. It's pathetic. I really do love him and don't want to let him go. But its sooo much to deal with. I just want to know what I should do
    brownracoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suger1057
    So... My boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile. The problem is is that his ex girlfriend literally lives two doors down from him. They dated for three years but broke up about 9 times throughout all of that. They constantly fought and he's told me that he would always be angry. Now we're dating he says he loves me and that he's happy with me and one day wants to marry me. His ex girlfriend constantly texts and calls... I mean if he doesn't answer he has like thirty missed calls. She tells him that she will commit suicide if they can't be together, but then tells him she never could because her parents have already lost a child. She constantly leaves notes under the door asking him to let her go if he doesnt love her anymore, which is weird because he told me that he's told her it's over? she will constantly tell him she misses him and will never let him go or come stay the night with her so they can talk and work their problems out to see if it's actually over. He won't tell her about me. I'm a secret in a way because he's afraid it will push her over the edge. I hate it. I shouldn't be a damn secret. Even when we're fighting or something and she calls he'll just answer the phone like it's nothing. He's told me that if he sees her with another guy he will get pissed off? She says that she will only be with him and no one else. She wont get over him!!!! I don't think this is right? I mean we constantly fight about her, shes everywhere always calling texting leaving notes under the door. It's pathetic. I really do love him and don't want to let him go. but its sooo much to deal with. I just want to know what I should do
    You can call me if you want
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 03:40 AM
    A long is a while?

I personally wouldn't put up with any of it, especially the fact that you are a secret... mmmm sounds fishy. He shouldn't care less what his ex thinks or feels. She is the past and you are the present.

I would honestly have a chat with your boyfriend and tell him that you can't put up with it, its tooooo much baggage to handle. Either he comes clean and tells his ex to leave him alone because he now has you and is happy, or else you are done with him and all this bull*cks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search