Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbabycakesxx Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 02:29 PM
    I like this guy but I don't thinkikes me at all
    There is the guy at he college I go to and we get the same train. I think he is really cute, but I don't evenno his name and I'm really shy wiv guys. He also lives around the corner from me. One of my mates says he checked me ou once when he was walking towards us but I don't think was really. I need sum help on what 2 do now
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 06:21 AM
    Go up to him and talk to him.

Otherwise, you can keep waiting for him to come up to you.

Nov 9, 2009, 07:53 AM

But I'm really shy and I wudnt know what 2 say to him at all
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xbabycakesxx View Post
    but im really shy and i wudnt kno wat 2 say 2 him at all
    You either take these chances or you don't. It isn't your shyness you are worried about, it is rejection you fear. Go up to him, introduce yourself and go from there. You have NOTHING to lose. You can do this, so gather up some courage and go for it. :) You never know what could happen.

Nov 9, 2009, 08:02 AM

I suppose your right. I'm just worried that he'll laugh at me and stuff
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xbabycakesxx View Post
    i suppose ur right. im just worried that he'll laugh at me and stuff
    All women are beautiful and ALL guys are lucky to be admired by any female. You hold your head high and go talk to him! You will be fine. Quit worrying about the "ifs" and just do your thing, trust me. :)
    Sn00kie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 01:38 PM

Fact: Guys find women with confidence more attractive than the ones that hold back. :) Go for it; worst that could happen is that you wasted a few minutes of your time.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 10:45 AM

You like this guy because he's "cute" I suggest not putting any emotion into this until you know WHO he is- not just what he looks like. If you get the guts to talk to him, find out if he has a girlfriend- he could already be taken, so cool your jets for a little bit, until you know some more about this guy.
    Silly Me Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2009, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    Go up to him and talk to him.

Otherwise, you can keep waiting for him to come up to you.
    Make yourself his friend... little by little. Don't know if I would take the direct approach by going right up to him. It could be a turn off. Just get yourself in his vicinity, and start chatting casually.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 13, 2009, 10:32 PM

Cuteness doesn't always equals nice guy inside. He could be cute outside, but ugly inside. Find out more about this guy. Talk to the girls he've dated, his classmates, and others who can give you more insite on this cute guy before you decide to approach him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I like my best guy friend more than a friend way [ 6 Answers ]

I like my best guy friends more than a friend way. I don't know what to do. I mean we always have these serious talks and stuff. He's like really nice, but he told me that he liked this other girl. I mean that means that there's no way he would like me and I'm just confused. Also, I was talking...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

View more questions Search